SOS! Playmate and help in your language to my two boys(2&5 years).

Small remark....not in Moscow now,but in Riga till May 2017!!!
Dear Expat members, I'm desperate to find native speaker for my two boys to teach any of these languages: Latvian, German,French, English or Spanish, but I can not find someone active and who can be fun and do not let kids be bored. For Latvian native a bit different payment.
Mostly to spend time with one of them. I'm around to help if needed.There is no question on money because we are very flexible and can also offer full time for attractive payment. The only problem is to keep attention of kids and make them feel that they are having fun and not learning languages. We have one person with such qualities, but unfortunately she does not speak any of those languages. Kids already understand German, older one also knows some English and few of French.
Please please help us to learn.If you know someone (EU citizen) native of those languages, I will be very happy to hear from you.
I don't know well this community yet so I don't know if can leave contact, so please send me personal message and I will be happy to hear from you!!!

Hello why pay out as your English is good enough to teach your two boys. English being universal language far more so than all others it is internet world so do it. Learning a language can be done easily by buying training discs you can play anyplace and even in car. I learned Mandrid Chinese last year on listening to discs.
Yours respectfully, Sir Kevin Parr , Baronet Kendal.

I wish things be so easy! As mother I have idea only to speak my native language. My English is good, but since my son speaks some English and we might move to UK in future in his age he already should know some of requirements of school and I guess native knows mote about this.
If I start to teach myself I can keep so few time, but this should be on regular basis and quite a lot so my child can have progress. Already thought of this and discussed this many times...unfortunatelly this will not work in my case.So if you know anyone...please please!!!