Best and most reliable courier service?

Hi all

I would like to send a debit card I brought with me from the Philippines and now I want to send it to someone over there. Does anyone know who is the best courier service to use?

TIA

If the card is in your name, is there any point, as it can't be used legally by anyone else. If it is not in your name it might be easier for the named user to report it lost and get a new one issued direct to them if it is their account.

Ray

Thanks for reply. It's an ATM card for my bank account in the Philippines so up to 20,000 pesos per day can be drawn by anyone with the PIN.

Experience we made with couriers:
Best in regards of customer service and prices is TNT
Best in regards of delivery time is DHL (also for "special" countries)
No good prices and only average customer service has UPS
Worst in regards of prices, delivery time and customer service is FedEX
Never received quotes, hence never taken into consideration: MaltaPost Express, GLS, SkyNet

I'll share my experience here. There is one courier service company in UAE, named First Flight Couriers. It is one of the best *** and other major places in the UAE. They provide domestic and international services at an affordable price. They deliver the consignment at the right time safely.

I recently got a letter from a Nigerian scammer. He recommended AW Express delivery Services. The company email is [email protected]   The scammers email is [email protected]