Quelqu'un peut - il m'aider en me disant ce que ça signifie?

Hi all,

Je m'appelle ERIC.
Je ne sais pas si vous pouvez m'aider, j'ai obtenue une bourse belge et j'ai déposé une demande de visa D étude le Oct 13 2016.
J'ai suivie l'état d'avancement de mon dossier sur le site de l'Office des Étrangers et voilà ci-dessous ce que j'ai eu comme réponse.

Numéro de la demande de visa:    26805
Date de la demande de visa:    Oct 13 2016
Date de l'enregistrement de la demande de visa par l'Office des étrangers:    Nov 9 2016
Décision:    REJET
Date de la décision:    Jan 16 2017
extra info1:   
extra info2:    La décision est en principe envoyée le jour où elle est prise. Un délai de quelques jours peut cependant s'écouler avant sa réception effective par le poste diplomatique ou consulaire.

Quelqu'un peut - il m'aider en me disant ce que ça signifie?

Hi Eric,

Welcome to the Forum.

First off; you've posted this in the English language section of the Forum, please only post in English here.  Alternatively, there is a French language section; top right hand corner of the page, click the flag and then select appropriate flag for the language you wish to post in (in this case, the French tricolour).

However, to answer your question; they have rejected your application for a visa on the 16 January 2017; it doesn't say why.  It does say they will contact you by post within a few days of the decision being taken.

Thanks for your help....
Sorry for that...

Hi Erichkc,

Unfortunatly you're not gone be happy with the answer. Your visa request is REJECTED.

Merci beaucoup....

Erichkc wrote:

Merci beaucoup....

Once again, English only please in this forum.  :thanks:

Sorry for that. I don't remember...
Thanks so much.

Erichkc wrote:

Sorry for that. I don't remember...
Thanks so much.

If you prefer French, click the flag at the top right of the page and select that language.