Does anyone use a USA mail forwarding company

Hello, I am sent mail from Social Security and the VA that many times does not arrive. Can anyone suggest a US mail forwarding company where I can get a US address and have my mail sent by registered mail?

I am also looking for a freight forwarding company that can forward purchases I make in the US.

Thank you

See if there is a UPS Store in your desired area.  These are contractors and frequently have mailboxes and will forward mail, fpr a fee of course.  One nice thing is that they provide a physical address as opposed to a PO Box for certain entities that demand such.  To avoid having to pick up your check at the consulate or Embassy you can't let them know you are in Vietnam.  The downside is it will be about $50 each time they forward your mail or parcel in a UPS envelope or box.  Even Registered, don't place any faith in anything involving the VNPT arriving on time.  Even their name, Viet Nam Postal & Telegraph, evokes an older, slow moving era.

Thank you THIGV
That is the way I will go. For SS and the VA they only send a couple of letters a year but having a US address will ensure I will get the letters in a timely manner. Yesterday I received a letter from the VA dated 5 December 2016 and that was with the help of VA Manila who mails it to the US Consulate HCMC in care of me who then forward it by registered mail in country to me.
On another note I never had to pick up my SS check at the Consulate. It goes Direct Deposit to my US bank. Additionally, I do not have to check in any longer with the Consulate to prove my existence.

lostvietdreamer wrote:

On another note I never had to pick up my SS check at the Consulate. It goes Direct Deposit to my US bank. Additionally, I do not have to check in any longer with the Consulate to prove my existence.

I had direct deposit to a US bank while in Vietnam, and plan to do exactly the same in the future,  but keep in mind that it may be technically illegal.  Never correspond with the Social Security Administration showing a Vietnamese address.  It may seem a little paranoid but if I had to send them a letter, I would put it inside another letter to a friend and ask them to mail it with a US stamp.  It was a private case but I  lost an insurance policy because I was late making an interest payment and sent a check and correspondence from Vietnam.  Unfortunately, I may have to use a commercial forwarding service when we return to Vietnam, because my children no longer live in my home state.  If they moved home, I would simply prevail on them.