Applying final exit for dependents in ksa

Cancellation of Dependents Visa , If they are outside the Kingdom
Dear Sir,
Assalamualaikkum
Can I do Final Exit through abshar for my Wife and Kids if they are outside the kingdom on Exit Reentry.
If so , the original Iqama will be with us what we have to do with the original iqama of the family members , do we need to go Jawazat and surrender it , After surrendering will we get any confirmation of the returned iqama
or
it is not require to surrender the iqama after making final exit through abshar.
Thanks

Doing exit for family members while they are out on ERE is not advisable , if you are planning to get them back again in future. It may create complications for you, it will be proper and recorded properly if they are back and then the exit is done.

HRGuru, here doesn't want to bring back them that's why he want to do final exit to them. Anyhow, you can do this and then go to jawazat and surrender their id's to them. Its enough and after submitting you can login to absher and it will show you "0" zero dependents.

ZarifImran wrote:

HRGuru, here doesn't want to bring back them that's why he want to do final exit to them. Anyhow, you can do this and then go to jawazat and surrender their id's to them. Its enough and after submitting you can login to absher and it will show you "0" zero dependents.

Jeez thanks for clarifying he doesn't want to bring family...as if it wasn't clear enough in his message... :rolleyes:

just suggesting him not advisable, the hassle he will have to go through in cancelling at Jawazat is better off bringing them here and sending on final exit. It will also avoid complication for future.

We exited in December and when we left they didn't take our iqamas. We even questioned if they needed to and he just waived us on.

I wouldn't worry to much.

stressedmom wrote:

We exited in December and when we left they didn't take our iqamas. We even questioned if they needed to and he just waived us on.

You left. Gonna miss ya stressed mommy

You got to keep it as token of love from ksa 😁

yup......company got fed up with waiting for head contractor to get it's act together and pay them plus actually get enough work done so they could continue their portion....Hope you weren't planning on using the new airport anytime in the next few years

I was really looking forward to using it.

Nice having ya. Take care.

stressedmom wrote:

Didn't miss you at all, hope you will continue to contribute here. We need some one sane to keep hamuds at bay.

HRGuru wrote:
stressedmom wrote:

Didn't miss you at all, hope you will continue to contribute here. We need some one sane to keep hamuds at bay.

considering she was the other one from Jeddah :D

Halo there, am issuing final exit visa for my wife now. And may would like to bring her back in June July on permanent visa .? Is it possible...And would like to know about visa fees...For my wife and my child...Do I need to pay 2000 SAR or 4000 SAR....Please reply

i exit my children recently just go website moi then log in to ur acct you can exit them there no need for iqama just click final exit visa then print

When you issued the Final exit, where they inside the Kingdom or outside?

I also want to issue final exit for my family when they are outside of kingdom on Exit ReEntry  which is expired but not sure if it will have any complications when we come back after couple of years.

dear all,

my iqama will expire on 14-feb-2018 & my family is on exit-re entry I want to process for final exit for them,

1) can I process for exit without bringing them back.

2) if I bring them in end of December & process for exit.

kindly advice & share your experience

When you exit them where they outside kingdom or inside?

AMFUFU wrote:

i exit my children recently just go website moi then log in to ur acct you can exit them there no need for iqama just click final exit visa then print

When you exit them where they outside kingdom or inside?

You cant process exit for them in absher portal when they are already outside.

But when you are given exit visa they are automatically exited too. But make sure you submit all your iqamas at jawasaat

Please let me know, as to how many days before the iqama renewal date, i must make my family exit in absher account.
Secondly within how many days of making exit in the absher, i must send my family back home???