Internship Ho Chi Minh City

I am currently doing an university exchange in the CFVG MBA Program in Ho Chi Minh City for one semester. I will graduate in September with a Master's degree in Management with an emphasis in Finance from Audencia Management School which is one of the major Business Schools in France. I have already worked for a total of one year for two different banks: six months for Monte Paschi Banque and six months for Natixis.

I am now looking for a 6-month internship in Vietnam.

If you have any opportunities of internship and you need any further information about my background you can contact me:

Charles de La Motte Rouge
[email protected]
+ 84 12 04 54 28 83

Welcome on the forum cdelamotterouge ;)

I will suggest you to post an advert as well on the Internship jobs in Ho Chi Minh City page. This might help you as well.

Regards

I suggest you ask for support from the Center for supporting students of Hoa Sen University. (in French, English and Vietnamese)

You can find contact detail from the website: en.hoasen.edu.vn/StudentLife/centerforsupportingstudents/tabid/400/language/vi-VN/Default.aspx

Thank you very much for the link. Can I use this service even I am not in Hoa Sen University?

I'll try to get in touch with them after Tet Holidays.

Chúc mừng năm mới

Charles de La Motte Rouge
[email protected]
+ 84 12 04 54 28 83

Yes, because my university has a strong relationship with the chamber of commerce of France and the schools in Paris!

I think they can help!