1st Post

Hi All
After many months of working towards a total life change, it is almost here.
In February we move to Bali for a long break and hopefully a long term move.
So for my first post I would like to thank the expat regulars who have helped with their many posts and much info. Your posts have helped us through the many issues faced.

I would especially like to thank Fred for taking so much time to post so many local pictures. I have spent much time looking at every single picture and have enjoyed each topic.

I would also like to thank Ubudian for your untiring attention to detail. For keeping everybody honest and for keeping unfounded opinions well challenged on this forum. You input is very appreciated by myself and I would think many others.

To all others not mentioned,you are all appreciated. We hope to meet many in our travels,

Cheers to all for 2017.

Hi and welcome to the forum.
This section is quiet as there are so few expats in Indonesia when compared to so many other countries, possibly only Antarctica having fewer.
Thanks for the nice comments regarding my photos but I just wildly snap away in the hope of the odd good shot, but I have just added a couple of posts about tobacco in the Wonosobo area.

THIS might be of help from time to time.

Thank you Fred
We always find it is the quick glimpses of real local life that create the long term memories. Indonesia has many of these moments.
Thanks again for taking the time to share them.