PERSONAL FINANCE ISSUE

My friend took some 2 lacs SAR  for 5 years . After paying for 6 months , he went for exit entry , and knew for its termination. Now my friend feared how i will pay amount something around 1.7 lacs SAR . That's why he did not want to come  Saudi Arabia. What happened for my friend case.

Are you saying he left without paying his debt?

First of all he can't have exit without paying due balance, if he went he is lucky.

He went on exit re-entry and never came back....

yes

he went for exit  re entry . During his vacation, he knew for his termination.

what bank will do . whether bank inform embassy and ambassy will take action against him

Nothing, if he ever comes back to KSA they will throw him in jail and torture him hostel movie style...

hamudi wrote:

Nothing, if he ever comes back to KSA they will throw him in jail and torture him hostel movie style...

:D

he will be blacklisted...

but if he does not plan to come back to KSA, he can enjoy the money that he borrowed from the bank

Most banks now collect a lot of information before issuing a loan.  Depending on the bank, his loan might be linked with end of service benefit and the bank will have contacted the organization for its claim. They will certainly pass his information to local law enforcement and immigration in addition to contacting a debt collection firm from his home country.

HRGuru wrote:

Most banks now collect a lot of information before issuing a loan.  Depending on the bank, his loan might be linked with end of service benefit and the bank will have contacted the organization for its claim. They will certainly pass his information to local law enforcement and immigration in addition to contacting a debt collection firm from his home country.

really? then @ Mariyam, your friend will be in deep trouble. Better ask him/her to settle his debt...

How he will pay. saudi organisation promised for life term employment. Suddenly he knew about the jerk reaction from his organisation i.e. termination. How he will pay . whether the bank will cancel the authority of travel or passport with the help of embassy.

The situation can lead to three implications.

First thing for sure: he is in darn blacklist. If he comes back, he'll be stopped at the airport, arrested and his family will be asked to pay his debts in order for him to be deported.

Second: Governments do talk together and on that level, they can request guys. As HRGuru said, there are local debt collection agencies also who work for government and embassies.

Third: If the debt amount is huge, the case is forwarded to Interpol for assistance.

I believe the debt amount is huge if he left only after paying for 6 months, i have heard cases where debt collections contacted people for as less 5000 credit card outstanding balances. The best way to resolve this is to contact the bank, reach a settlement and try to settle that.

What about the promise made by the saudi organisation . Obviously bank gave the finance after seeing hios post  and the letter issued from his saudi organisation salary department.

Such letters always specify that the company will have only limited liability - covering his end of service and not beyond. The loan is always between the individual and bank. Losing a job while having a loan is not something unique to KSA and cannot be blamed to an organization alone. When we take a loan, we take it understanding the risks and liability involved with it.

IF HE WILL NEVER COME TO SAUDI ARABIA THEN WHAT THESE BANK PEOPLE DO.

Mariyam1h wrote:

IF HE WILL NEVER COME TO SAUDI ARABIA THEN WHAT THESE BANK PEOPLE DO.

read the replies from HrGuru and TheLegendLeads....

if he send some mail to the bank that after six months he will pay the debt then

OMG seriously!

/thread

@ Mariyam1h >

Do note that everything has been said.
Please read again the information that you were given.

We are now closing this thread.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed