Long stay family reunification visa requirements

Hi guys nice to see you again
I am a Pakistani citizen, i was on visit visa in Romania and i got marriage with my Romanian citizen soulmate in Romania. i came back Pakistan. Now i want to go again to Romania. I have marriage certificate of our marriage issued by city hall.
I want to know about visa requirements. please tell what i should have when i'll go to Romanian embassy for long stay family reunification visa. i tried to find solution on net everywhere but i couldn't find my answer. help me.
Kind regards

The requirements have already been listed here on this forum many times. You should search the existing topics and read them.

Also the IGI website also discusses requirements clearly.

http://igi.mai.gov.ro/detalii/pagina/en … amiliei/75

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Thanks Romaniac, you are always here to help..
but sorry to say, i have told that i tried but i couldn't find solution. if anyone can write a list of requirements thn i will be thankful.

and one more thing plz
can my Roamnian citizen wife apply for a long stay family reunion visa for me in Romania?

Redmorning wrote:

and one more thing plz
can my Roamnian citizen wife apply for a long stay family reunion visa for me in Romania?

You need to try a little more to find the list of requirements.  I gave you a link where you can find them, did you bother to use it?? You can also use the search function on the forum using the keywords "family" or "marriage" and you'll find several topics where myself and others have discussed the requirements, including those that have successfully gone thru the process recently.

I'm not going to list them for the n-th time again here.

Romaniac