Return india

Hi
  Sir am from india i come oman by employment visa as civil engineer but the company is new and has no Labours they said me to arrange Labour to get work and saying after getting visa we will pay salary for you i come oman on 12-12-2016 now one month is finished  i dont like to stay in oman i need to go india plzz help me sir is it possible

Hi Sajinss,

You say you are a Civil Engineer and you came on an employment visa. So far so good.

So did you have an interview ? Did you discuss the nature of your job in detail ?  Do you have an exact description of your duties ? Did you agree on the terms of your employment ? Did you sign an offer letter and an employment contract ? These are all the basics which you must have done, before arriving here.

So if there is any discrepancy between what was agreed and what is being asked of you, you have every right to go to the Ministry of Manpower and the Indian Embassy and lodge a formal complaint against your employer.

They will ensure that you leave the country without any hassles. But do not try to do anything on your own.

Thnq sir i didn't signed any offer letter and no interview now in this compny their is no Labours they are asking me to bring Labour s and do the work as contract they give only 50 real for food and said to do some other work to earn money we can give noc for 3 month like that but i didn't like to work and stay here i need to go india

And we asked we are going to home not interested in work spounser said that it is two years visa so we will not leave you for 2 years and not giving salary what can we do sir .we can't eat food by this 50 real salary give me any good solution to return india sir plzz

Hi Sajinss,

Please go to the Indian Embassy as well as the Ministry of Manpower and tell them you want to go back home. They would then do the needed.

By yourself, you cannot do anything. You most certainly need the help and assistance of some authorities, to ensure you return home, without any major financial damage.

Thnq sir if u go Empassy i will be surely returned india or my sponsor will manage and get back to same musket aa but i need to India

Sir my sponsor s said to work in some oter company but not giving noc is i am in engineering visa does any promblem oocur if i work in other company

Sir we planned to complaint against sponsor in Labour coart how much it will occur and how many days it will occur to go india