Help! Packages

Has anyone ever mailed packages to kuwait? I mailed 3 packages of all of my clothes, important books, and some personal items through USPS. I can see that they got to and "departed" Kuwait airport on January 2, but my employer still has not received them. Feeling really worried and was wondering if you had any advice about how I can track them down.

Thanks!

Hi DMW,

Maybe you should check with the main post office in Khaitan.

I waited for my boxes of 30kg each for 2 months thinking that they will ship it to the address of my employer who was my receiver, but they didn't. You have to personally pick it from their office in Khaitan where they open the boxes to inspect the item before you can take it out.

Don't forget to bring your Kuwait Civil ID and the tracking number.

Oh, if your employer is the receiver, then he needs to pick it up himself.

Let me know should you need more help on this.

Cheers,
Mary

Hi,

Apparabtly they couldnt reach you for a reason or another, maybe phone number is wrong. Since you have the tracking number and you are sure they arrived Kuwait, you should call them

Hi
I hope your issue has been solved. But if it still there I think he should go to airport as sometime custom required

Don't  hesitate to contact me as usually this place using only Arabic

Hi there, hope you got sorted out in the end. Was just wondering the outcome as I plan on doing this myself very soon before I fly out to Kuwait. Thanks Dan

its called "snail mail" for a reason, it'll take some time, but like the tortoise and the hare, will eventually get there :)

I sent some clothes by USPS from Dayton OH to Kuwait it took 4 months and u can check or  get from Kifan post office