Moving to uk

Hi

We are living in ireland currently and the possibility of relocating to the UK has come up if my husband gets a job there. We are looking at living around reading or south london. Those are the areas he could land a job. My question is I do enjoy living in ireland but I live outside of the city more rural town kind of area. I am looking for a similar lifestyle in Uk, lots of greenspace, woodlands,  good for walks, running with good access to the city by public transport. A good place to raise my daughter. ANy ideas would be appreciated.
thanks

London is a very expensive city to live in, all depends on what you can afford and how much you are prepared to travel to work.

The most popular plan is to live on the direct train line that goes in to London- where most people work. Here are some places where you can live in quite a quiet green place, but then take an easy train to central London:

Woking
Winchfield
Wokingham
Fleet
Hook
Blackwater
Reading West

Have you looked in to these areas?

I have a post on moving to the UK full of details about how much it costs and where to find accommodation - take a look here  wp.me/p7c5Mq-91