Jobs for expats in Panama

a friend of mine a canadian just went to work at a call center for 600m a month like 25 bucks a day cannot live on that even here

That's NOT AT ALL ACCURATE. It's a one-time payment of $265.  I just had mine done.  The person who wrote this sounds extremely bitter and fed-up with Panama.

if you are replying to
'a friend of mine a canadian just went to work at a call center for 600m a month like 25 bucks a day cannot live on that even here'
I believe he was saying that is what he is paid for that job.

@kristc99
Hi, please what kind of job can one possible do on the internet in Panama
there are many american and canadian companies hiring for job, usually they work remotely.

@Sledgewrf I'm retired and never worked remotely so I'm the wrong one to ask.

@Sledgewrf If you are working online, you can do almost any job from Panama. I run an online business school from Panama.

@garyclarke1962 If you as a foreigner want to live in the city these cost estimations are actually TOO LESS!

@kristc99   are you still living in David  and what is the crime like there?

Thank you

@kristc99   Are you still living in David  and if so,  what is the crime rate there?

Thank you

@radialunset0a  wow this is an old thread. Yes, I'm still in David, and crime isnt a big issue. Maybe if you leave something lying around it will disappear, or I've heard of vacant houses broken into sometimes, but violence against people is very unusual.