Miminum wage

Hello everybody ,i don't know if we can apply for the MVV visa because my partner don't earn the standard wage set by the IND ,because of her medical problem .i want to know if she can apply for the MVV with a report from her doctor in combination with her income and the letter she got from the gemmente and GGz am really scare cos i have not seen my kids for so long is so sad this process

Can you just clarify who is where, their nationalities and who is applying for MVV?

The IND is the only organisation where to turn too. Ask them.

Hi gallo20! I hope you are well :)

I also just recently moved to NL and my partner and I had the same issue. I would suggest that you and your partner seek legal advice as we had because it is not always a guarantee that the IND will give you the correct advice. Their are Dutch immigration laws as well as European Union immigration laws and both come into play when you apply for your MVV/Residential permit. In our case the IND ignored the European Union laws but our lawyer could stand in the gap for us because he is knows everything about every immigration law applicable to every situation. Also, if the lawyer deems your case to be viable, then there are government funds available (I think it's 300 euro) to cover some of the expenses.

Here below is the facebook page of our lawyer. You can get all contact details there:

As we say here in NL.."Veel success met jouw aanvraag!"

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : please recommend the professionals you appreciate in our business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

my fiance is d one applying for me i leave in italy but am a nigerian nationality

So your fiancée is living in Holland; you are a Nigerian national, currently living in Italy.   

Sponsorship limits are currently:

€ 1,551.60 gross per month before social security excluding holiday allowance
€ 1,675.73 gross per month before social security including holiday allowance

I can't find any records of successful ways around this that would exempt you from these requirements.  My only comment really is that these are Dutch Government imposed limits, not based on EU law; perhaps your best bet is to consult an immigration lawyer in Holland.

If your wife don't have the minimum wage to sponsor you, it would be difficult to almost impossible. A letter from the doctor doesn't change anything. This is to prevent that foreigners "join" the social security systems.
One of the "easiest " way is to find a job. It is possible that the EU law can overrule the Dutch one but than you need a good lawyer who can deal with this matter.

my partner has applied for the MVV but the form the IND gave her  to fill  never requested for prof of income because she has explained to the IND  about her situation and she also go advice from the jurish loket in rotterdam.so am really confuse right now.if we should hire a lawyer it should be when the IND have made a decision on the case i guess so we can have what to present to the rechter.

Then wait for the decision from the IND for further action.