I need someone to be able to bounce ideas off and generally help me

Hi there

I'm planning the big move from SA to Bots. I am normally confident about things in life, but I must confess that I am extremely daunted.

I need someone to be able to bounce ideas off and generally help me with all the "stupid" questions.

I'm a teacher and single mom and am generally a down-to-earth person. ie I won't stalk you.

Email me on ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Ask any questions and I'll answer the ones I can.

Hi Gmash

Thanks for your response, you're a star.

How should I go about finding a teaching job? I have all the relevant university qualifications and am really good at what I do and an asset to any school.

I desperately need to find out ball park figures of the salaries for teachers from both International and public schools. I need to know if I can afford to live there. First prize is teaching at a school where my son (9 yrs) can attend.

If you feel comfortable you may email me rather on xxx

Regards
Mandi

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Mandi,

Since you were somewhat off-topic on the Cost of living thread, this new thread has been created on the Botswana forum from your post. You will be able to interact easily.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Mandi u can ask

Hello there. Did you finally move to Botswana? We would like to help if not. We are a relocations services company dealing on moving you across the borders to settling in Botswana hussle free. We offer immigration, settling in Botswana (house hunting, morals, school searches, company registrations, domestic assistance etc ), bookings for vacations in botswana,  culture and language trainings, investors info. Kindly be in touch if you need help.

Kind regards
Magdeline Ketlhokile

Hi there .No we have not relocated.Still waiting on ideas and help from some one there. Hope you can help.Im in the aircon and electrical trade .My wife nutrition and interior design.

Are you looking at starting your own company. If so then we can start from company formation to permits/visas