My bf deported from hongkong can he enter to philippines?

I have boyfriend from amritsar,punjab. He over stayed  In hongkong. Now  he's going back to india this month of January. And we are planning to get married, and we want to held it in philippines, could it be possible he can enter to philippines with a black stamp on his passport? Hoping for ur kind responce guys. So we have an idea m. Thanks.

I presume his passport is from India. Google the requirements to enter the Philippines on that passport. Are you Filipina? Are you aware of all the requirements to be married here? How long will you stay here, to get your marriage application and paperwork in order? I presume you have the financial resources to stay as long as it takes.

He needs to show an exit/departure ticket for when he will leave the Philippines, an airline or ship ticket, or he will not be allowed to board the plane (I presume he will fly) to come here. They will only grant him a 30 day stay (typically) upon entry. To stay longer he must go to an Immigration Office to apply for an extension of time (usually 30 more days until he has been here ling enough tonask for mire time).

Given what you are trying to do, the stamp he received in Hong Kong may be the least of your worries. I would contact Philippine Immigration directly about that. And then still be prepared for the worse.