Penalty Given for Littering without proof

I'm writing on behalf of my friend who had pulled over his car to wipe the windshield of his car. He was penalized by a passing by Baladiya officer and a 1000 SAR fine has been imposed.

The penalty claims that he has done littering by throwing garbage outside the vehicle onto the road. However this is not the case as per my friend and he was only wiping the windshield.

The baladiya officer claims to have clicked a picture of my friend littering. However, that was not shown to him.

Please help on how to challenge this penalty.

Tell him to shut up and pay the fine. For future he should fix his windshield wiper and use proper tools to clean it instead of pulling over his car causing hazard to motorist.

But it was not a cop who fined him. It was baladiya who said he threw garbage onto the road. which he did not do!

I would agree with hamudi, there is no way you / friend is going to be able to challenge this . Especially the baladiya guys are notorious for pretty amazing fines - a friend of mine who runs a restaurant got fined for 1000 just b'z a fly was spotted there. The fly was just passing through and guess didnt realize it was the baladiya officer there  ;):P

@HRGuru - It was definitely a conspiracy plotted by the fly. Your friend must not have worked on relation management with them, or he was over-feeding them :P

Jokes apart, littering penalties are being enforced. Everyone must think twice before tossing that cigarette bud out of the window - for the sake of environment - penalty second thing.