Be a part of Goggle team! Just 3 days for free join

Be a part of Goggle team 2011!  Watch the video in the site http://prelaunchmalaysia.com/my1stchoice  and then join for free spending only 1 minute, using " JOIN" from the right upper part of the page. Only 3 days left for free join!

??

that's not google recruitment program ... (I don't get that one)

I have understood it is a corporation made up of " search engines'Yahoo, Goggle... and so on, but the most actions have Goggle!

nope, sorry, this not about google  ... I am 110% sure

i think its a scam,just search it on google

dmx87 wrote:

i think its a scam,just search it on google

More precisely - it is an Internet Marketing (IM) launch sequence of an upcoming software product.

This is the List Building phase of the sequence - collecting email IDs. Next, .. well ... it's a long sequence .... :/

Like it says in the The Product tab: This “APP” built on the top of the Microsoft platform and sitting on top of Google, Yahoo, Bing and all major search engines.

NO Connection with Google, Yahoo or anyone else ... could still be legit - and useless, at the same time.

Finally, it is an opportunity to make money, and as soon as they don t ask you any payment, at least not yet, and I don t think they do so, and not very private information about you, why should it be dangerous, scam?
Useless? Maybe yes, maybe no!
More information I will get after the Pre-launch meeting that take place in KL on the 28th, 29th, 30th January 2011.