Close

Cost of Shipping my Honda from Texas to Panay

I would like to ship my Honda goldwing from Texas to Panay, Philippines......just wondering about a price
Thanks

Call  JoJo at  xxx (USA central time) He owns an import/export delivery service.  I am  sure he can advise you.  Or I can have him call you.  My email is xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum, exchange them through the private messaging system. You may as well recommend this professional in the Philippines business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Let me know what your experience is or was shipping your car.Once at Philippines you'll pay about the same price as what your car is valued by the blue nook.Also be aware that you have to  request a permit from the Philippines governments office that deal with those permit,either way good luck,it would be cheaper if you shipped the car from California,if possible,the car must be on your name,and must be registered at least 6 months of the shipping date,good luck.

Forget it. Customs will seize it and hold it for a LOT of ransom money.

Expatriate health insurance in the Philippines

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Philippines

Moving to the Philippines

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Philippines

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in the Philippines

Enjoy stress-free travel to the Philippines