Studying in Sri Lanka

Hello everyone,

Would you recommend studying abroad in Sri Lanka?

Every year, 4 million young people from all over the world choose to study abroad for one semester or a full academic year. Would you encourage them to come and study in Sri Lanka?

In your opinion, what are the most prestigious colleges and universities in the country/area? Are these free of charge? If not, are tuition fees expensive? Are there many foreign students enrolled in these schools/colleges/universities? What is the main language of instruction at the university?

Thank you in advance for sharing!
Priscilla

Hi,
Yes now Sri Lanka is more inproved power in providing Education for the people like school leavers. But you have to pay quite amount of money to finish up your education. But you can recover it by earning quite lot of money.

I prefer IIT, SLIIT, APPIT and ICBT are one of the best institutes who are providing best education for School leavers.

Agree! Sri Lanka is improving a lot now but it's definitely affordable than most of the countries.
If you are into Hospitality management, I recommend going to Colombo Academy of Hospitality Management (CAHM). It is a joint venture between William Angliss Institute, Melbourne. It provides a 100% Australian Qualification which is recognized all over the world.
You can view the study programmes here: http://www.cahm.lk/programmes/

Hope this helps! :)

hi

I am looking for MBA or BBA  of  commerce or marketing  in English  language could you recommend which  university should i study?   and the different about fees between MBA and BBA

thank you