Studying in Poland

Hello everyone,

Would you recommend studying abroad in Poland?

Every year, 4 million young people from all over the world choose to study abroad for one semester or a full academic year. Would you encourage them to come and study in Poland?

In your opinion, what are the most prestigious colleges and universities in the country/area? Are these free of charge? If not, are tuition fees expensive? Are there many foreign students enrolled in these schools/colleges/universities? What is the main language of instruction at the university?

Thank you in advance for sharing!
Priscilla

Hi Priscilla,

In Poland there are few universities that I'm aware of those are pretty descent.  I'm from economics and management field, therefore I can only talk about universities that offer economics and management courses.

The general opinion in Poland is that Warsaw school of Economics stands top in the list.  This is a public university and fees here is competitive compared to other universities in Poland.  For polish citizens the fees is 1/4 of what foreigners have to pay (in general).

Kozminski University is supposed to be the second popular one.  It also offers good management courses and has good rating in the best private universities category.  The fees here is a bit higher, however, polish citizens pay to 1/4 of the foreigners pay (some people have told me that).  I have heard that the foreigners do have good time in this university.

The courses in both the univeristies are taught in English and also Polish depending on the program that you enrol into.  For exact fees details I recommended to the visit university websites.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Pradeep