Job market in oman

Hi everyone

can you please advice hows the job market in Oman specinaly in IT sector as project Manager. I will appreciate your help.

Regards

Sturctured cabling you hve openings but not a normal package. Rest are all just going on..

i m seeking new,
civil engineer 3 year experince in residential sector.

Hello salunkheky,

Seeking new .... (did you mean employment/job)

serching job....

Dear salunkheky

No i am not searching for job, I am thinking to relocate in Oman, I have been living in KSA, UAE, i am looking for a place which is in-between both countries by living style,  my friends advice me for Muscat, so i just need some information from all you guys who have a living experience and jobs in Oman.

I will really appreciate your guys help and information.

next week I am visiting Oman, 16 feb until 24 feb 2011, I want to come in contact with people of the Ministry of Housing and people who can tell me more about working as Architect in Oman. I would love to live and work in Oman.
Can somebody bring me in contact with the correct people!

so Mr Yud do you got it, what i mean?

Hi There
I desperatly search for a job in Oman i am an onest romanian man and hard worker also.
my future wife works in Oman in present but she didn't succed to find me a job. please help me

Hi and welcome on the forum CALIN CAMPAN :)

Please avoid using caps lock on the forum! I would suggest you to post an advert in the jobs section of Oman classifieds with details of your profile and experience.

Good luck
Armand