Studying in Namibia

Hello everyone,

Would you recommend studying abroad in Namibia?

Every year, 4 million young people from all over the world choose to study abroad for one semester or a full academic year. Would you encourage them to come and study in Namibia?

In your opinion, what are the most prestigious colleges and universities in the country/area? Are these free of charge? If not, are tuition fees expensive? Are there many foreign students enrolled in these schools/colleges/universities? What is the main language of instruction at the university?

Thank you in advance for sharing!
Priscilla

Hi Priscilla,

It will depend on your field of study.

However, if you are looking for a country that is relatively safe, clean and great people,
Namibia is certainly a great choice.

Let me know exactly what you are looking for and I will be able to guide you better. If you do choose
Namibia, do take advantage of the tourist spots and have some fun...beautiful country.

Feel free to email me directly and though I am currently traveling I will be able to connect
you with some young people there.

Zenani

I recommend "children" to study in Namibia for the only reason that it gives them some foreign experience and because they may be without their parents, they may learn self planning.

Regarding the level of the courses I am looking negative to it, because my children have a huge problem to adapt themselves in their homeland.