Studying in Croatia

Hello everyone,

Would you recommend studying abroad in Croatia?

Every year, 4 million young people from all over the world choose to study abroad for one semester or a full academic year. Would you encourage them to come and study in Croatia?

In your opinion, what are the most prestigious colleges and universities in the country/area? Are these free of charge? If not, are tuition fees expensive? Are there many foreign students enrolled in these schools/colleges/universities? What is the main language of instruction at the university?

Thank you in advance for sharing!
Priscilla

Hi I came to study here in Zagreb Croatia and now live in Split and have my own practce. I think Zagreb is the perfect place for students to experience!
Cheers dr Sue

Hello Dr Sue,

My name is Api kah Delis.I am an international student from Cameroon.I wish to study an MBA program at Zagreb.I have gained a 30% scholarship to study an MBA program of my choice.I wish to communicate with someone who lives on Croatia.

I have no relation over there.I wish to talk with someone over there.I have to accept the scholarship before the end of 25/07/2023.Thank you.

My contact .it's also whatapp *****

Moderated by Cheryl 9 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Wait

@soharabhossein Alright.Thank you

Hello Dr Sue,
  My name is Api kah Delis.I am an international student from Cameroon.I wish to study an MBA program at Zagreb.I have gained a 30% scholarship to study an MBA program of my choice.I wish to communicate with someone who lives on Croatia.
  I have no relation over there.I wish to talk with someone over there.I have to accept the scholarship before the end of 25/07/2023.Thank you.
My contact .it's also whatapp ************
-@apidelis123

Don't post personal details on the open forum. It goes against the rules of the site.

SimCityAT

Expat Team

@SimCityAT

Ohh okay.Thank you.i did not know