Studying in Azerbaijan

Hello everyone,

Would you recommend studying abroad in Azerbaijan?

Every year, 4 million young people from all over the world choose to study abroad for one semester or a full academic year. Would you encourage them to come and study in Azerbaijan?

In your opinion, what are the most prestigious colleges and universities in the country/area? Are these free of charge? If not, are tuition fees expensive? Are there many foreign students enrolled in these schools/colleges/universities? What is the main language of instruction at the university?

Thank you in advance for sharing!
Priscilla

Hi Priscilla,
I was preparing documentation about the Azeri universities which teaches in English to encourage students to come over from the Arab countries.
I have compiled a lot of information about these universities  but would love to add more information if you have any extra to add.
When does this forum start & end ?
Where ?
Let me know ASAP please

Dear Priscilla
Studying in Azerbaijan- it really depends from which country you are and which universities.
If from USA, CANADA or Europe then the better option is not Azerbaijan.
If from less developed countries then maybe Azerbaijan is a choice but only private universities such as Khazar and Caucasus, the only state university I would really advice is ADA.

Hi Pricilla-

I taught Business in Azerbaijan for two hears, and helped to develop the country's first Executive MBA program.  So my primary experience was with the programs at ADA University (formerly the Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy).   This is a great school, western style education, high standards, and beautiful campus and facilities.  I enjoyed the students there a lot.  We had a good number of international students at both the graduate and undergraduate levels.

This is the only school that I had close experience with there.

Best wishes,

Janine