Riyadh Care Hospital

Hello everyone. I'm new here. Glad I found this site.

I have a question about the benefits,living and work conditions of single female nurses, and location of Riyadh Care Hospital, whether it's within the city or on the outskirts. I did search online about the hospital, it seems nice and it's accredited by and international organization. However, I still would like to get more insights from people who have actually worked in the hospital.

Thanks everyone in advance.

Hi DiRN, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I'm working in Riyadh Care Hospital from past 3 years.  Yes, it is a good hospital and working envoirnment.  It is accrediated by Joint Commission International (JCI) and running by National Medical Care Company and it very near to the center of city.  National Hospital founded in 1967 also belong to the same company which is first pvt. hospital of Riyadh.

Hi and welcome on Expat.com ajaz_nmc :)

Thanks for your help ;)

Armand

An old and reputed hospital, it surely will have a good working enviroment

and yeah by the way its within the city so dont worry :)

Its a nice big hospital and all the basic ameneties of life are available. I am living behind the hospital and know the area very well. If you would like to know from where to get a particular item(s) please let me know and i can guide you from where you can buy. The whole area is very nice. Except the front side which is commercial the back side and the adjacent areas are residential and very quiet.

Regards
Salman

Hello every body...