New members of the Uganda forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the Uganda forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Uganda if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Uganda forum, introduce yourself here – 2016 continues below!

Hello Family. Am David Kazibwe,23 a citizen of Uganda by birth, and entrepreneur by profession as an education consultant.

For travels, drive throughs,partying, site seeings in , around and outside KAMPALA CITY, I got many spots in mind that will make your stay here memorable, breath-taking and insanely fun. Reach me on Facebook under username KAZIBWE DAVID KAZIBWE. That dark dude in the dp is me yooo, hahaha.Let's get to know each other first. Hit me up.

For information about current affairs, opportunities, and everyday life in the city am all yours. Hit me up for personal contact.

Ps. Can't wait to hear from you.?!

Happy new year 2017 everyone

Kanye is the name and am pretty excited to be here yet again. Had a smooth 2016 ride and can't wait to hear from you especially those wishing to visit this beautiful Pearl of Afrika 🇺🇬for the very first time or simply looking forward to relive the sweet memories from your maiden safari.
FootWalks thru the Kampala city centre and suburbs are my favorites, the insane night life, the social scene never disappoints, security is generally on point, places to be and people to see are all guaranteed. Let me break it off from here for now and wait on you fellow global citizen willing to embark on a wild once in a lifetime adventure in my motherland to hit me up.

For God and My Country Uganda. 🇺🇬

I am Zimbabwean citizen looking at emigrating to Uganda for employment purposes. My area of expertise is hotels and hotel management. I have done combined 13 years of hotel management of various departments.

I love the people of Uganda. The few I have met have been amazingly friendly and very passionate people.
I am looking for reputable recruitment agencies who can help me realize this dream move so that I can share my skills and knowledge with the people of Uganda.

am a ugandan by birth am looking forward to studying in Russia
any help  here

APOLLO is my name, currently living in my home country Uganda. am pretty happy to be here and am really very humbled and grateful for the warm welcome accorded to me on joining, thank you so much . am really very excited to get started on the journey that will transform my experience in life. I warmly welcome any opinion or suggestion directed in my interest. God bless everyone.

hi all
i am AMR from EGYPT  i will arrive Kampala by  20\ may 2017 
my experience in textile  as i own company at Egypt  for 100% cotton bed sheets and towels and shirts

so i hope i will meet with new people at Kampala  and have friends  . and i am looking forward for  gathering soon  with expats in Kampala  to exchange information and have new friends

will be waiting for  the gathering soon  :)

Welcome to Uganda.
Hope you enjoy your stay when you finally touch down

I am Patrick, I am Ugandan live and work in Kampala, Uganda, I have found this forum very helpful when I have to travel to places am new to. It only natural and I am wiling to be of help anyone coming to Uganda

Hi  everyone,
  been in and out of Uganda, enjoying all it has to offer. Working on some children's charity ventures in the village and learning a lot.

Welcome advise on sponsorship/funding, and farming

jacqui

Hi,

I am Dominique from Rwanda, I am working on consultancy and I will be travelling to UGANDA quite often. Tomorrow I am heading to Fort Portal to join some friends who are there for a basketball game! Any idea on possible car pooling?

Thank you for your ideas!

Dom

Hi everyone am lillian currently living in uganda and  am ateacher who would like to work a broad any help is welcomed thanks.

Hi there. I should be coming to Uganda in November. The date is not set though. I am adopting a child there, so am required to live for one year. Looking forward to this adventure! I will be seeking housing and a school for my son (10 years old) who is coming with me. Thanks and hope to make some friends!

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi .
How r u ?

Just wanted to tell you some basic info .

We just arrived at Kampala kololo area from 6 days .
We are diplomatic family work at the Egyptian embassy
We stay now at hill view.  As it is nice place well secured and every day room services.  Cleaning and pool and gym .
They have 1 and 2 and 3 bed rooms apartment fully furnished 

We are in the 2 bedrooms price is 1800  $ for month .

Any way I hope you are fine and if you need some info just text me .
By the way I have 2 daughters  10 y and 2 years

So my number is
***   Uganda number
And my WhatsApp +***

Take care

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum

Hi my name is Andre Isbell. I am from the USA. I am thinking of moving to Uganda while I finish my PhD. I go to a school in the USA but the majority of it is online. My dissertation will be on corruption or human trafficking. I would like to teach at a university while I am writing it. I have a BA and MA from American universities. Right now I am looking for information about Uganda. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751458

Thanks!

Closed