Close

New members of the Tanzania forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hello
My name is Martha suleyman kibwasali.
I am form Tanzania

Hi guys am Devid leaving in Arusha looking for friends  to share ideas and hang out sometime s for a coffee or drinks to socialize
Also am hoping to meet my mr right in here.

MalaikaArusha :

Mambo!
My name is Marta, I am new on this web (does it have any mobile app?).
I was born in Poland and since I fell in love with Tanzania (and one Tanzanian ;) )  I live between Poland and Tanzania. In few years I'm planning to move finally to Tz.
Currently I work on a part of Malaika Project of streetshepherdsafrica.org
I am in love with networking so feel free to talk to me, together we can do more  :cheers:

Hey Marta my name is Monika O am from Lithuania, let me know if you are interested in meeting up!

Regards

Hello Dear
I am Ali an Iranian man for business in Tanzania,
I am an Electrical Engineer and my Experiance is on Power Plant ,
I will be happy guide me any things you know and it to be useful for me,
Thanks for your kindness and Hope to here you,
Take Care
Ali

am interested in meeting up new people...lets keep intouch

Hello everyone I do come to Dar occasionally from the UK on business trips. I am in Dar just now and was wondering if anyone is free for a drink and dinner on me this weekend. Please hit me up

Hello everyone !
My name is Justin,I live in Zanzibar!

If you are planning to make a visit in Zanzibar your warmly welcome!
You make ask anything about Zanzibar

Hi ! I am Mary, I am from the Philippines and I'm in Zanzibar for a month. Most of my trips was always in the mainland and now hope I can relocate properly and meet new friends in Zanzibar.

Hi! I am Wilfred I am an accountant...

Came back to Tanzania in 2015 after  more than 30 years in the sub region!

Hello

Hello guys!
I am a german student (social work) and I after spending 6 months in Moshi, I want to go back and live there. I am very interested to find a job there, so if you know someone, that knows someone ... Please contact me. Also I am very thankful for every help and advice regarding moving to Tanzania.  Thank you!

Hi All and Salaams to my fellow Muslims,
I'm a Swedish retiree, who recently married this Lovely Tanzanian Lady. Currently living in Madeira, I'd like to divide my year, half and half btw. Madeira and Arusha. Hoping to leave for Tanzania at the end of November.  I wonder does anyone know if there's like a special Visa for ppl married to a Tanzanian ctizen?
Grateful for any pointers. :)

Hey glovanna

Karibu sana,Warmly welcomed.

Hi Members,

I am Dio, please let me know if you need any info from Tanzania, I will try my level best to avail it to you.

Cheers,

Dio.

Hi Patrick,

Are all these machines you have mentioned , duty free when you import them?

Dio

Hi emexng!

How did I miss this offer from a business man, next time please txt  me -ahahahaaaa!

hello,I am Ugandan too,nice to meet you.

Expatriate health insurance in Tanzania

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Tanzania

Moving to Tanzania

Find tips from professionals about moving to Tanzania

Travel insurance in Tanzania

Enjoy stress-free travel to Tanzania