New members of the Sweden forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hello everyone i recently moved in Malmö,Sweden. I am here looking for a job(and also for friends) before i start my Masters. I come from Greece so the weather for me here is a bit of an issue, is pretty cold and most of the time is rainy. Another con is the prices , it is a really expensive country if you are bringing money from somewhere else(if you dont work here) . Otherwise is a really good country with a pretty good perspective for the future.

hello

my name is coston

can we be in contact  since your steel new here
*** please feel free to contact me
E-mail: ***

best regard

coston

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone!

I'm Itzel from Mexico and I will be moving to Uppsala next week! I first came to Uppsala for six months in 2016 to do an academic exchange, met my boyfriend there and now I'm moving permanently :)

Hallå!

I'm an American trying to spend next summer in Göteborg with a very good Swede friend of 8 years whom I've never met in person. I'm hoping to figure out work, housing, and health stuff on this forum.

Hello, looking for kababayan in this site. I just move here in sweden 3 weeks ago

Hi I come from Ireland and I will be going to Stockholm in the new year to study. I am an extra-mature student and would appreciate meeting people of my age group and also would love to practice Swedish if anyone has the time. Thanks
Grace

Hello All,
i am Rizwan (Pakistani national) and will be moving shortly to Lund. this is a relocation of my job with same employer and therefore will be moving with job already in hand.
i am married and have 3 kids and therefore right now busy in searching for international schools in the region and also curious about how to find housing for my family.
i am planning to rent an apartment in a good place nearby my kids' school.

appreciate any help with links of how to find apartments on rent.
:)

rizkhan80 wrote:

Hello All,
i am Rizwan (Pakistani national) and will be moving shortly to Lund. this is a relocation of my job with same employer and therefore will be moving with job already in hand.
i am married and have 3 kids and therefore right now busy in searching for international schools in the region and also curious about how to find housing for my family.
i am planning to rent an apartment in a good place nearby my kids' school.

appreciate any help with links of how to find apartments on rent.
:)

Welcome to the Forum Rizwan :)

Why not start a new thread with your questions, also have a look through the Forum and some of the questions might have already been answered.

SimCityAT
Expert Team

Hi
I am in the process of moving to Gothenburg, Sweden.

I look forward to meeting new friends.

Happy new year!

Fariha

Hi
I wish you all the best.

Hi I am moving soon to Stockholm from Ireland. I am very social and would like to meet mature people through social groups- walking, fika, cinema, book clubs, photography etc. I go to pubs but am tea-total!!!!! Grateful for any information on social meetings thanks. Grace

Hi. I am hoping to move to Stockholm to study for a PhD in the autumn, with my young son, 2 cats and our dog!
As the university is in Huddinge, I am wondering if I'd be best to look for accommodation there or closer to the city centre. I will also need a school for my 10 year old son.

Bună . Și eu lucrez în acest domeniul. Vreau sa mă mut în Suedia.  Poate colaboram

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751443

Thanks!

Closed