Close

New members of the Sweden forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi Michelle

I moved to Sweden last month for work and employeed. I am in Helsingborg where are you located in Sweden? Let us share information and experience of living here to make our stay easier and better.
Hope to get in touch. Have a good evening!!
Thank you and best regards
Sajid

Good to know about you.. How is life and work in Stockholm?

Hi! Am a Kenyan in origin but recently relocated to Göteborg and searching for new friends. A shout out if interested.

Hi my name is Jacqueline and my husband and I are looking to move to Sweden from the USA within the next five years and live on a residence permit until we can apply for citizenship.  We are not coming for a job, but a love of the country and its people. Right now,  my biggest concern is looking for someone or some way we can get everything laid out for us on the exact steps to take. Does anyone have any reccomendations about who to contact (like an immigration consultant or something) or what to do because we are incredibly new to this and want to make sure we do everything properly? I would really appreciate it!

Thank you ☺

Hej.

Planning to move, or at least try out Sweden.

Heard a lot of good things about the place, but ultimately wanting to see where this thing might go with a certain...someone.

Thing is, coming from the PH is quite difficult in terms of socioeconomic challenges/limitations, and just the processes and agencies one has to deal with.

Would anyone be able to give me a lead on a good way to, maybe land a job or an au pair program of some sort?

Just need to make my way there first and foremost, then figure it out from there.

I'm 25, working as an instructional designer/English instructor at the moment. Lived in the UK when I was 3 until 15~

Agrobo :

Hi! Am a Kenyan in origin but recently relocated to Göteborg and searching for new friends. A shout out if interested.

Hi,
How are you doing buddy? Hope things going well with you. Keep in touch.
Have a great day.

Hi hi
I'm still trying to get what I need it
But thinks to be very hard to founding job for a hair designer in Sweden 👀
But I will keeping doing it
Thank you very much

Hello!

I'm Polish living with my husband in Sweden for 2 years.
We came here to study, now we're working. We live in Hässleholm, close to Malmö.
Would love to meet other expats nearby :)

Asia

Hi Jacqueline,

I can highly recommend Agneta from Human Resource. She organized all our immigration paperworks, Swedish ID, bank account opening, utilities and even accomodation.

Goodluck!

Michelle

Hello Nadhiasals..
I am from Indonesia as well but i live in Varberg, i been here just 3 weeks with my husband, i have no idea living here at all, i want to work but dunno how to start as the languange is the problem. Nice to find Indonesian here.

This is abdul looking for work urgently in sweden because I'm really in need of it.

Hello over there , Actually i wanna travel and complete my studing in sweden ,i read alot of things about sweden and i shared alot of info about sweden in Twitter , But i think it's hard to me to move there. I hope to go to the Sweden one day who knows !

Hej!

I have just joined this blog and it seems like a great way to connect with people
I am moving to Akarp near Malmo in a few months time and will be looking for jobs within the interior design industry (which is what I currently do in London).

If there are any other designers or Malmo expats open to sharing their expereince of moving then I'm all ears:)

Natasha

Hej!
I have recently moved to Kungälv, near Gothenburg after travelling here for 5 years with my Swedish partner. I just finished university and I am job hunting here.
I love the swedish culture and I am very excited to make some new friends if you are interested drop me a message!  :)

Hi,

I'm Lilo. I'm from the Philippines. I recently moved in Göteborg, Sweden with my husband. Would like to meet fellow expats living in Göteborg. I'd also like to know those who just moved here like me. Looking forward to here from anyone. :)

Best regards,
Lilo

Moderated by Priscilla 5 days ago
Reason : off topic - please create a new topic
lilocn :

Hi,

I'm Lilo. I'm from the Philippines. I recently moved in Göteborg, Sweden with my husband. Would like to meet fellow expats living in Göteborg. I'd also like to know those who just moved here like me. Looking forward to here from anyone. :)

Best regards,
Lilo

Hi Lilo

Kumustaka :) . Welcome to Sweden. I am in Helsingborg and just moved here before 2 months. Hope to hear from you soon further.

Take care and have a nice time.
Bye

Hi I am Abdulla from Bahrain, looking forward to move to Sweden to achieve my Business and Technology goals.

Expatriate health insurance in Sweden

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Sweden

Moving to Sweden

Find tips from professionals about moving to Sweden

Travel insurance in Sweden

Enjoy stress-free travel to Sweden

Flights to Sweden

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Sweden