Close

New members of the Qatar forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi MandyJay, welcome to the forum from a fellow SAFFA!

would it be possible to meet European or American in here same or around my age
waiting you

Hi,
My name is Oussama from Morocco,

Hi Guys,

I am Kashif, from Pakistan and have lived in Dubai for last 4 years. I am a chartered Accountant by profession. I am big fan of Football, anything about football like sports bar, playing on weekends, I am your guy! 😂

I like to explore new areas and meet people from around the globe. I am fun and outdoor person who tries to make most of the time doing new things. I like to watch movies and some internet research in my free time (if I get any 😜)

Looking forward to meet new people!

Kashif.

Hi Julien,

This is my fourth month in Qatar, and in that time I 've experienced;
Ramadan
Brexit
GCC crisis
New US President
Cows arriving in Doha
Eid

None of the above had anything to do with me - I promise!

Just 'Living the dream".

Gary

Hi everybody

I am Muhammad Zubair Akhter. Mechanical Engineer by profession. I Belong to Pakistan. Presently I am working on Qatar Rail Project a Mechanical Engineer for Execution of HVAC, Plumbing, and Firefighting systems. I have also experience to work with the quality department. etc

Regards

Zubair

Hi everybody
I hope you are doing well. I am a medical doctor from Norway , I was offered to work at HMC . I joined this forum because I found a lot of information about being a new in Doha . I Have no idea about the grades 110 -115 ??? I am a senior consultant here in Norway , offered a senior consultant position , Which grade is it supposed to be according to HMC ? I would like to hear more about  salary and the allowances connected to senior consultant position.

Hi everybody
I hope you are doing well. I am a medical doctor from Norway , I was offered to work at HMC . I joined this forum because I found a lot of information about being a new in Doha . I Have no idea about the grades 110 -115 ??? I am a senior consultant here in Norway , offered a senior consultant position , Which grade is it supposed to be according to HMC ? I would like to hear more about  salary and the allowances connected to senior consultant position.

Hi  everyone,'
have been in Doha for 12 years and due to present situation I lost my work, 
Currently looking for opportunity in the field of shipping and Logistics or Freight Forwarding work.

Hie thanks for the warm welcome. lam a newbie in the forum. lam from Zimbabwe l wanna hook up and chat with other Zimbos or South Africans. Moving to Doha in 10 weeks
Thanks

Expatriate health insurance in Qatar

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Qatar

Moving to Qatar

Find tips from professionals about moving to Qatar

Travel insurance in Qatar

Enjoy stress-free travel to Qatar

Flights to Qatar

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Qatar

2 million members!

Watch later