Close

New members of the Nigeria forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the Nigeria forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Nigeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Nigeria forum, introduce yourself here – 2016 continues below!

Hi I am Kingsley and new in the forum and have a plan to moving to Rotterdam soonest so I would want some that speaks your dialect and also English.. Please you can drop your number let me call.thanks

I am Jimiju planning to come to Kigali, Rwanda.

Hello Everyone!

I move to Osogbo Nigeria in 2 months! I visited last year -went to Ibadan, Lagos, Abuja and Osogbo. Any suggestions for must see places to visit in Nigeria? Anything related to dance/music/culture.

Cheers,
Shabrina

Hi people , I Edward, I was born in Abeokuta, I live in Rio De Janeiro Brazil. I speak English and Portuguese well and I work as a Real ESTATE BROKER here in Rio De Janeiro. I market products ranging from , luxury homes and apartments for the top 30 construction companies. My services also include temporary rental services and tour guiding.
I love football, I guess that´s why I got lost here and also the beach. Rio is like home to me

How old were you when you moved to Brazil?

I am now in Kigali.

Hi sabrina,
Yes we have so many places to see just keep in touch lolz

Hi
I have been offered a teaching post in Lagos and was wanting to know what I would be coming to in respect of activities on offer as I am quite an active person who loves to explore and be outside so don't want to find out that I will be unable to do this due to safety issues or it being too expensive

Hi,

I am new here.
Just moved to lagos. Looking for affordable apartment to rent/share.
Any information will be appreciated.

Regards!

Check out Obudu cattle ranch, cross-river state. The state capital, Calabar booms with festivity during Christmas holiday; Colorful carnival, dance, concerts, dinners et al

Hi everyone,

@ Jesse28 > Could you give a little introduction about yourself as this is the New members of the Nigeria forum.

You can drop an ad in the Housing in Nigeria > Lagos section, giving specific details about your requirements.

If you're willing to rent a property in Lagos, you will find in our business directory a list of the real estate agencies which might assist you in finding a flat. I'd request you to get in touch with the recommended ones for further assistance.

- Real estate agencies in Lagos

Best of luck in your future endeavours. :)

Regards,

Sarvesh
expat.com team

hi my name is sam from Nigeria but an expatriate who just got into the country ( Nigeria) recently, am seriously looking for a travel mate within Nigeria anyone interested can pls send a message or add me up as a friend will be looking forward to that thank you.

Hello everyone,

My name is mehdi, 30 years old, I am Lebanese and just moved to Nigeria for work. In the mean time I am in port harcourt and would like to meet people around here.

Regards

I'm from Nigeria imo state I based in China but now I want to relocate to Barbados any Nigeria living in Barbados please drop your phone number for more inquiry

Hi, I am from philippines and would love to know more about nigeria. my husband is anigerian and we are blessed with  a loving baby girl. would love to know more about the country. :)

Hi everyone. So I am new here. My name is Banzi and I'm from South Africa. I've lived and worked in Nigeria before and looking to return (on a permanent basis - fell in love with the people and culture). I am still looking for a job - in media - and I'm here to find out about getting a green card. Can I just come with a tourist/business visa (like I did last) and apply for residency once in Naija? The str process - applying from home country seems like a hassle and you must already have a job offer. If you have any advice on this, kindly reach out. Thank you much

Hello Banzi,

It's not a very difficult thing. Once you reach here, you will easily find a solution.
What i was told is like this:
To get a quota of work permit, the cost is around $1500 and then every year you just need to renew with another cost.

Hi guys,

My name is Adam Wang Ming from Shenzhen, China.
I came to Lagos last October to work for a big mobile phone company here..before that i worked 4 years in India from 2010-2013.
Now i have my own business doing trading(mobile phones, tablets,accessories and other stuff).
I am looking for business networking as well as interesting expats and locals to mingle! I stay in Ikeja. Anyone who wants to meet up please msg me.

I am interested for business let me know how can i develop in india

I am Casmir from Nigeria , i am in need of Czech - English interpreter in Nigeria .

i work  in Reynolds construction company now no work due to government not release fund .i am mechanical    superintendent . can i search job in Nigeria

You should incorporate your own Business.

i want to move any African country can someone  help me

Hi Adam....Am cynthia we can be friends

yes we will  be friend

Hi Friends Self Arun Kumar Tiwari now i am work and living in City Of Joy Kolkata and before worked in Warri Delta State of Nigeria 2 years and 6 month, i like nigeria that's why i am looking job in nigeria overall experience good.
     Hope i find good job again in Nigeria.

Hi. My name is Neil. I am considering a move to Nigeria. I am a Master Electrician here so any advise on work would be helpful. Especially around the Port Harcourt area.

Hi All

I am born Indian and have 3 years working experiance in Nairobi, Kenya.

I received a call from Naukri.com that there is a vacancy for Head of Information Technology in Jotna Group Corporate office located in Lagos.

Would be very helpful if anyone can guide me and find some information regarding the company.

Darshit.

Im new here , im lebanese guy planning to move to Nigeria ( LAgos ) to join my sister and her husband who been living there for long time and im seeking a good job opp .
Anyone can support or suggestions to find a job in Lagos

Regards

Hi all, am from Nigeria still at Nigeria just hoping that one day I will be out of my hood

Expatriate health insurance in Nigeria

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Nigeria

Moving to Nigeria

Find tips from professionals about moving to Nigeria

Travel insurance in Nigeria

Enjoy stress-free travel to Nigeria