New members of the Namibia forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the Namibia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Namibia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Namibia forum, introduce yourself here – 2016 continues below!

Hie all
my name is Cecilia Mpalika  currently living in Lilongwe, the capital city of Malawi.i would like to relocate to Namibia with my family and work there as a Nurse. Currently am seeking JOBS  in Namibia.looking forward to make new friends as well.

Hie members . I am Roseline jakarasi Mangwadu I live in bindura Zimbabwe , I'm married with two children . I wish to work in Namibia as a nurse ,i m still looking for a job as a nurse in Namibia

Good  day all namibias I am  Henning  and I am currently from South Africa. I am  married with 2 kids , we want to move to Namibia, I am  a petrol mechanic and aercraft mechanic. I want to open a business or working for someone.

Hello, I'm Faith. I'm currently living in Nairobi, Kenya. I'm a Civil engineer looking to relocate to Namibia

Hie. I am Mirika Mahazu, currently living in Zimbabwe and looking for an Accounting/Bookkeeping job. I would love to relocate to Namibia. I have ten years Accounting experience

Hi everyone and welcome on board  :)

@ Mirika Mahazu, could you please drop an advert in the Jobs in Namibia section ?

You will be able to create your cv so that if an opportunity arises, you might get an offer.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks Bhavha for that.

My name is soko davison working as a registered theatre at macha mission hospital in zambia. I would like to relocate to namibia in any city where my services will be needed. Any help i can get from you i will be gretiful.

Hi
My name is faith I'm Zimbabwean who wants to relocate to Namibia I'm a food technologist

Not much info shared here. Only introductions.

Hi everyone,

@ mo dada > First of all, welcome to expat.com. :)

The goal of this discussion is to initiate new members of the namibia forum to introduce themselves and share their experiences.

Feel free to create a new thread if you've got any query or subject you'd like members to discuss and debate on.

Regards,

Sarvesh
expat.com team

hie guys .my name is sakhile .am a registerd nurse cuurently employed in Harare ,Zimbabwe.
I would like to work in Namibia.how do I get started

Hi every one, am Foibe Namiban citizen, single, registers nurse by profession. Am a job seeker in Ngo and Global Fund organizations as a nurse.

Hi all

I am living in KZN North coast of South Africa, and I want to make Namibia my new home. I am well qualified in Operations / Logistics / Shipping (Port Operations) / warehousing, and recently qualified with Nebosh International Health and Safety (UK) management programme.
This includes imports and exports, road and rail transport, reporting of safety matters, and risk assessments

The member's assistance will be gratly appreciated
Kind regards
Annelie

Hi guys
My name is Dave Celliers, I am 66 yrs young and am married. I was born in Windhoek in 1951 and have intentions to return to my homeland. I have been in the engineering field for 36 yrs as a Senior design draughtsman, a site supervisor, a section leader, a drawing office manager and site engineer. Yes, I am looking for job but above all would like to settle down in Namibia. My uncle once owned the biggest car dealership in Windhoek (Oom Willie Celliers) . . . that was many yrs ago. I am also a practicing Christian and have been a lecturer, dean of a Bible School, councellor and a preacher.
Would love to hear from you.
Bless you

Hi all I am a health care assistant in Botswana I am married and I would like to move to Namibia to work as a Health care assistant

Hie Guys
My Name is Brian Mukahiwa currently living in Harare in Zimbabwe.Firstly i would like to thank God and Members of this forum for this opportunity.I would like to Relocate to Namibia and work there as a Driver (Chauffeur) or as a personal Driver  NGOs or any other organisations.Currently i am seeking for a job and i am looking forward ti make and meet new friends as well...Thank you.

Hi
Am Derrick Mambili working as rehabilitation officer, an an occupational therapist currently in kenya but would like to relocate to Namibia as an occupational Therapist

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751386

Thanks!

Closed