New members of the Myanmar forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the Myanmar forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Myanmar if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Myanmar forum, introduce yourself here – 2016 continues below!

Hi All, Jimmy here from Indonesia. Planning to relocate to Yangon Myanmar mid year 2017. Am trying to do more research about the city. would be great to get to know couple of new friends from this forum as well. Cheers.

Im new here in Myanmar.  Just arrived last December.  Since December, I have not met any filipino here.  i hope to have met other filipinos whom i can meet up and share stories with.

Hi All,

Myself Pankaj from India; just arrived (Feb'17) in Yangon. I work with Indorama Ventures and i'm a commercial guy. I'll be happy to make new friends from india as well as other countries. Moreover it will be very nice if I can get friends from my field I.e. Accounts and finance so that we can grow professionally too.

Apart from this, I am a volunteer for the Art of Living Organization which teaches yoga, meditation etc. I invite all of you on this course; anybody interested please reply.

Thanks,

Just arrived last night 25 Feb, 2017 here in Yangon. May mga pinoy ba d2?

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please don't propose your services on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I am native of Myanmar and live in Yangon. I am HR person and working in one of the Thai International company. I am happy to help that I can help you.

Thank you.

Aye Thidar Khine
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hello Everyone, I am new in Myanmar and come over last December. i am from Nepal and could make more friends and get them know them well.

Thank you so much..
Avinash

Hi

I am a new member relocating to Myanmar
Yangon in apr 17. Looking for a English speaking church . Anyone can help in this . Thx

Hi all,
Mingalaba!
I'm new here at expat.com Myanmar and wishes to make some new Burmese friends. I'm from Singapore and planning to start a small business here. Any form of contact and help will be most welcomed.
Thanks!

Hi Thidar,

I am a Sri Lankan working in Myanmar. we have a sri Lankan logistics company set up in Myanmar & over 300 locals are working in our company. local HR expertise is something what lacking here & appreciate if you cold assist me in getting know about local HR.

Rgds
Prasad

Hi Jimmy,

I am a Sri Lankan working in Myanmar. I would like to join with you on your research, as I like to explore more in to Yangon City & Myanmar. please write to me.

Rgds
Prasad

Hi,

are you only interested in meeting people from your country?
what about meeting a Sri Lankan?

Rgds
Prasad

Hi Everyone

Ren Sun here from Msia, planning to relocate to Yangon soon

Hello all! I'm moving to Mandalay in late July, teaching at AIS. Looking forward to it!

Hi Pankaj,

I am Anant, from Rajasthan, India.

Even i m planning to shift to Yangon in Aug'17. Would love to get in touch with you .

Regards,

Anant

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Dear Sir.

I want a job in myanmar. Can you help me?

I am Thet Soe Oo. I was born in Taikkyi Township,Yangon. I have four family type . There are my father, my mother and a youngest brother. my father is a farmer and mother is housekeeper,the youngest brother is a university student.In 2015, I achieved the bachelor of accounting from the university of economics.And then, I was finished for LCCI level 1 and 2 in U Hlaing Min Latt school and attended the computer knowledge in KMD school.Now I am studying the english language to good communication with foreign. In 2015 end, I started my first job in Niesen MMRD for project and I finished successfully for it.Now I am working in Sky Ward international trade co.,ltd as auditor 1 year over long time .But I want that to improve good knowledges ,experiences and good communication with foreign company more than now.sorry,for my terrible letter. I have not  good english skill .That all.Thank you, sir.

Hello,
Art of Living Organization I am very much interested, I was completed basic course in india.

Please contact me on my cell ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago

Hello,

Requirement for HR professional in Yangon.

Best Regards

HI, Good morning everyone,
I am somehow new in Myanmar, 3 months in inle lake - Shan State-  and I found difficult to get friends here. Well I  am trying this way, I hope it works,
I am often in Yangon, so welcome to new friends, in Shan state or in Yangon

I wish a happy stay to all of you, Myanmar is wonderful

Hi. I am Amy from Malaysia. I'm working since 5month ago. Any Malaysian here.? Wishes meet new different country friends too

Hi im new in yangon im alberto from mexico ,I been here two months

Hi thidar I have a question can you speak burmese,is burmese a must or can english get you by. :)

Hello! I am Gen from Philippines. I have been working here for more than one year now, and I want to meet people outside work.

Cool I been here a few months what things do.you like to do,I like to play basketball but I cant find any courts close to me

I like to watch Basketball games. I haven't seen any Courts near my place. most play football. I do like to watch movies and go to some places here in Yangon.

Hi. I am an Agriculture scientist from delhi and may be replicating to Yangon in early 2018.i have some queries like, how about Healthcare facilities, accommodation costings and income tax structures. I will be employed by Wageningen University project in Myanmar and not sure what status I'll have as per the residence ship for tax eligibility. Maybe someone can help me around this

Cheers!
Arnab

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751385

Thanks!

Closed