Close

New members of the Morocco forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi Everyone

My name is Muhammad and I'm from Burnley. I've been visiting Morocco since 2006.

I'm seriously considering migrating to this wonderful country especially Marrakech.

Firstly it's nice to know that we have expats from Britain. How has your life been here?

I'm also thinking of setting up a business that would service most of our expat in morocco. If you have any ideas that you may feel that could benefit the people as well as the locals please do let know

Welcome to Morocco and all the best.

Thank you sister

Hello everyone,

My name is Mariana. I went to Morocco for a 3 weeks vacation last September. I loved it there!
I am Mexican but I have been living in Canada for 2 years now and going to Morocco felt kind of like going home. The people is so warm and willing to help you and welcome you.
Now I am thinking of moving to Morocco sometime next year. I know it is not going to be easy in the sense of getting a rather good job that pays of the essentials but hopefully something will work out.
So any advices or tips on jobs/places to live in are welcome and appreciated! I am thinking to live either in Rabat or Tangier.
Nice to meet you all!

Regards!

Hello to All:
My name is Elizabeth.  I currently live in the United States, but hope to soon live in Morocco.  I have a vision of helping others in any way that I can with self help.  My dream, if God should say the same, is to establish some form of business to provide jobs for the local people of Tangier.

I had an opportunity to visit Tangier on a tour and fell in love with its beauty.  This experience motivated me to return to the states to do research and prepare myself for a life changing event.

I hope to be embraced by this country as much as I loved it when I first saw it. 

Elizabeth

Hi!
You are welcome in Morocco

Hello and thank. you very much for for welcoming me.

I would love to hekp you too
Even If I'm not a citizen of Tangier

Thank you very much Brahim for your desire to help.  When the time comes, I will look for you.

God Bless You

Hi all I'm faiza from London  and also thinking to move to Morocco

Welcome too, in which city?

Enurse789 it's okay
And welcome to Morocco

that is a dream worth fighting for and it's a noble one too, please feel free to reach out to me if there i can be of assistance to you.
Cheers

Welcome all of you in Morocco, and in Rabat especially. If you need any help or assistance relocating here in Rabat, don't hesitate to reach out to me. I can make moving in a smooth process, especially apartments hunt, knowing how hassling it is myself.
A pleasure to be of help to you.

Hugs,
Sara

Salam All,
I am a British woman from London.. I work in health and social care but looking for a better work life balance in a warmer climate. I have visited Morocco many times and love the culture and simplicity of country living.

I plan to come for about 6 months to spend more time learning about the culture, it's people, religion and system in general. My Long term plan would be to live in the countryside and work part time whilst being as self sufficient as possible.

I would like to meet others who are either in Morocco or who are in the process of doing this..... Any help would be much appreciated!!

Many Thanks Gabby

salam idris from agadir morocco 37 yeas old nice to meet new friends

Expatriate health insurance in Morocco

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Morocco

Moving to Morocco

Find tips from professionals about moving to Morocco

Travel insurance in Morocco

Enjoy stress-free travel to Morocco