New members of the Jordan forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the Jordan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Jordan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Jordan forum, introduce yourself here – 2016 continues below!

Looking good job in.joedan in.2019

Hello Junifer,

Welcome to Expat.com

Perhaps you could tell us more about yourself.

Cheers

Christopher
Expat.com

mmm, but here it is to intreduce youself, not for job searching!!  :/

Hi everyone!

Im going to do an Internship in Jordan, Amman, this month.

I m an agronomist from Italy - my mom is Algerian and my father is Italian. I speak fluent French and English.
I love sports in general and I would love to visit Amman properly

Hi all

I just joined Expats.com, and Im pretty new on everything in here..

My name is Zeid, Im Jordanian but half Turkish and I am a Graphic Designer/ Illustration artist, I am passionate about design and art naturally and also about sports, reading, nature, outdoors and music.

thats about it in a nutshell.

Hello world!

My name is Mohammed and I'm looking for friends here....

I work full-time but I'm trying to enjoy life when I'm outside of the office ... Do you have any ideas for me? ;)

Have a good one

I will be marry with Palestinian so I have to move to Jordan, and I am from Indonesia. Friends, can you tell me how living in this country? How the social life and anything.. Please I need the info.. Thank you

Welcome on board Bilqis  :cheers:

As you are  :offtopic:  here and you're looking for information about the life in Jordan, I advice you to browse through the forum.
You'll find lots of threads and information of your interest.
If you have still questions please ask them in the thread where it belongs or create a new one.

Happy searching.

Hi All,

This is Rami from Jordan, living in Amman, Jordan,
I'll be more than glad to help anyone who planning to visit Jordan, or currently living in Jordan and create friendship :)

HI,

My name is Shoedellah and currently in London. Looking to move to the region in 2018.
I am self employed running my own Fashion label, Fashion school, Interior design, Web and Graphic design and hope to do the same in Jordan and surrounding areas.

I visited Amman in 2007 and can't get Jordan out of my mind, so this will be a permanent move.

Hello,

This is Rami a Jordanian citizen, I like to make new friendship with expat in Jordan and help them.

Heyyy, call me Mo, I'm local, recently moved back to Amman, I used to live abroad. the usual looking for a job and make new friendships..

Cheers,

Hi I'm jennifer from philippines..I'm looking friend to help me.I'm here in jordan

Hello,

I came from Canada and I would like to meet nice good people.

Weclome to jordan send me in private we can be freind

Hello lara nice to meet you, Noor

Hi. Im fazeel. I am a doctor by profession. I am from india. In sha allah ill be moving to zarqa in September if i get appointed by university.
I need help regarding everything in jordan. How is food, accommodation, public transport, self transport, 4 wheeler, wheeler etc lol

Hi everyone and welcome on board  :)

@ Fazeel, you need to create your own topics on the Jordan forum for queries. This thread is only for the introduction of new members.

All the best,
Bhavna

Rami.Dan wrote:

Hi All,

I'll be more than glad to help anyone who planning to visit Jordan, or currently living in Jordan and create friendship :)

Am in Jordan a house maid am not happy hr am being maltreated

Anastasia osei wrote:
Rami.Dan wrote:

Hi All,

Am in Jordan a house maid am not happy hr am being maltreated

Feel sorry for you.
Please contact your organisation and embassy for further assistance and help!

Hello. My name is Donyell. My family and I live in Atlanta. We are looking forward to moving to Jordan in the next 6 months. We would love to meet new friends.

Hi !
  I am sorry for your situation , you can contact  the organization or police if your living situation isn't that bad.
  good luck

Hi !!
I move from Norway ,and i have been living in irbid  over 1 years.

My living situation is great. I am not in any danger whatsoever. In fact Yahweh is leading me to Jordan. He has provided everything for the relocation. I am excited about walking into what Yahweh has set up for me and my family in Jordan. Yahweh does all things well. Thanks.

You are welcome, I work in graphic design as well and I have cosmetics trading company, lets get together once you are here :)

Anyone works between UAE and Jordan?

Okay, thanks

Hi
How u doing? I'm ahmed a pharmacist working in Amman I was doing my PhD at Strathclyde university / Glasgow so if u need any help regarding living in Amman u can ask me I can be helpful. In the same time I'm looking to have new friends here in Amman wish u all the best.

heey !! ^^
I'm Taqwa , live in Al_ salt / Jordan , and studying Architecture  <3
I love taking pictures and drawing :)
and I would be happy to help and make Friends !
Have a nice Day <3 ;)

;)

Hi/

This is Nadeem currently in Jordan for a longer period. Some sort of boring after office. Just want to know other expats living close to Safeway Supermarket?

Best
Nadeem

Iam Diana a Ugandan planning to move to jordan by september i need to make friends and find a job.

Hi Donyell
I have just been offered a job in Aqaba Jordan and i would love to touch base with you as i am planning to move with my wife and two daughters in the next month or so. I spent 5 years teaching in Georgia and i know Atlanta very well, Drop me a line if you can.

Raymond

Hi to all..

I am new in this article and looks so interesting.😇

I think also helpful to find jobs..
Maybe we can give any recommendations.

Have a nice day to all😇😇😇😇

hi welcome here and ihope to help any one in jordan.raedassaf

welcome dear friend ilive near u nice to meet u

Hello Mohath, please i would like you to help me Am soon moving to jordan but i would like to get someone to receive me from the airport and to get me cheap accommodation as i look for jobs there thank you.

welcome to Jordan

My husband and I just moved here after 11 years working in Sudan/South Sudan. We are excited about seeing all the beautiful places that are here. Have been to Madaba and Aqaba so far, but we know there is so much more to see. My husband and I love to dive and had a great time in Aqaba recently. My husband also likes to mountain bike and hopes to find a group to ride with outside of Amman. I'm interested in meeting Jordanian women, practicing my Arabic, and learning how to cook Jordanian food. We would like to make Jordanian friends.

Closed