Close

New members of the Italy forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi Everyone!, My name is Danny and I am currently living in the Netherlands. I was born and raised here. My parents er both from Italy, the region of Calabria. I like the Netherlands but i miss the Italian lifestyle. I want to go back to la bella Italia and find there some work (Florence). I would love to meet new people and get in touch with each other. :)

Ciao Tutti,

This is Nick, Kenyan, currently learning Italian and seriously considering a move to either Rome or Florence (final decision to come in a couple of months). Hoping I'll get a chance to know some of you as well as exchange ideas and experiences.

Auguri

Hi, I'm Erika. I came to Italy for my Master's program and am living here while I wrap up my thesis. I hope to continue to live in Italy/Europe for a while. I'm interested in meeting new people.

I don't have too much to say right now.

Hey guys,
Im hoorain. I plan to come to italy to pursue my bsc and so on. I have bewn to italy twice and i find the place to have a peaceful atmosphere. I would certainly appreciate your advice with regards to the univ selection and bsc programmes. My interest is in business, finance, accounting and economics.
Regards.

Hello,
I am expact in Milan and would like to have some new friends.

Salve,
we are a family of 5 and came to Umbria near the Tuscany border last year. We own a B&B property but are not running it at the moment.
We'd like to meet people in the area. We speak German, English and Spanish in the family.
Cordiali saluti
Janin

My name is Marie.  I am a middle-aged American woman from Boston, MA, (via Los Angeles, New Jersey, Baltimore, and a few other places)  housesitting in Viareggio for a few months. (I've been here almost a week now.)

Professionally, I am an executive coach and leadership development consultant.  I often work remotely which is, of course, what I'll do from Tuscany.  Some of the time I will be on my own and my husband will join me for part of the time.

I'd love to meet some expats in Tuscany... Viareggio, Lucca, Pisa, Livorno, even Florence.  I like cooking, hiking, reading, knitting, biking,traveling, art, tea, cats...

Ciao

Hi everyone !

I have lived in Italy for 10 years, but recently moved to Milan. I am a northern English lad working for an Italian Brokerage firm (Im' also hiring). If anyone if up for a laugh and a few beers, give me a shout.

Ciao !

John

Hello how are you?

Expatriate health insurance in Italy

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Italy

Moving to Italy

Find tips from professionals about moving to Italy

Travel insurance in Italy

Enjoy stress-free travel to Italy