Close

New members of the Italy forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi.
I'm from tanzania i would like to visit italy

Hi!

I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Licia, I'm 31, I'm Italian, I live in Lombardy and I'm on here to give advices to both current and future expats.
Hope you're having a great time here!

Hear you soon,
Licia

Hello Lucia good morning I hope your doing fine in italy,how is everything there?

hello everybody,
i am raaz and a businessman by profession in the field of aluminium alloys..very soon, i can see myself in italy but still there is some time to it..this is the first time, i am on expat.com and would love to be connected with like minded people to grow. you can contact me if you share the same interest.
on a personal front, i like music, going on long rides in rains, meeting new people..
regards
raaz

Hii all!

I'm a from India. i was studying in Italy. i'm having having long term student Italian resident permit for 1 year and i was doing renewal every year.

I'm having a some doubts regarding permesso di soggiorno kindly please guide me.

1) Maximum how many months can i stay in India. If i stayed more than 6 months in a year in India will it effect my Italian resident permit.
2) I was thinking to come to Italy for every 5 months in order to attend my exams in Italian university. Is this possible?.

Thank you!
Shekar Polla

New here.
Do not know how things work.

Thank you For the reply!

hi everybody,
I will move to Ravenna in 3-4 months. Could you please inform me about choosing apartment in ravenna city, documentation of renting house and also other subjects as health system, some registrations about driving licence or etc..  :)
Best Wishes,

Hi. I have been living and working in dubai for quite a few years now. I will be moving to Italy as my company is relocating me for a few projects. I do not know Italian and it would be awesome to meet some English speaking people and make new friends! Il be moving to Milan in mid September and would love to have some company while I explore the city.

I will be happy to welcome you in milan

Hi. My name is Kelly. My husband and I have just moved to Milan and would love to meet up with other 20/30 somethings in the city.

We have both moved here for work but I am currently taking some time off to explore before I start.

Let me know if anyone is keen to chat and or meet up!

Hello Everyone, this is raaz here. I  had heard about the expat forum but I had not given it a try, I tried it for now and I am hopeful that I will be enjoying your company .
I live in india but wish to come in milan. I m a businessman, aluminum ingots manufacturer and want people from similar industry to connect to.
Apart from professional network, I would love to be contacted by you all for anything that u feel I can be of help.
Cheers...

Fell in love with a a beautiful Genovese girl, I'm here in Busalla, married on July 25th in the town of Savignone',, Been here since May, I am a disabled veteran from 1st Gulf war, this is my soul mate... I am half Italian "Sicilian & Terrone " "Matera". Would like to connect with X Pat's/ military retirees and look for family in both Sicily and Matera... Need help in guiding through the difficult policy's here,. Most my wife's family lives in the town I live in North of Seattle ... Any info... Friendship and guidance a plus... Areviderci.

New here!  Trying to make my dream of moving to Italy a reality!

Hi everyone
Carol here. Irish but just relocated to Italy from England. Temporarily in Milan until we find a place to rent in Cremona. My partner is Italian but hasn't lived in Italy for a number of years. I was hoping to hear some tips about signing up for italian classes and also rental market tips! Would be great to meet new people in similar situations.
Thank you :)

Hi Kelly,

I am new to Milan and just moved here a week ago. Would love to find some like minded people to travel around the city. I am busy during the weekdays but can be available on weekends to travel around the city and explore. Let me know if you are interested?

Hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks,
Sid

HI Everyone,

I am new to Milan and just moved here a week ago. Anyone interested in joining me to explore the sights of the city? Planning to start with Duomo this weekend :)

Feel free to message me if interested.

Sid

hi, Am Vanessa from Kenya, Planning to go for a Visit to italy.

Hello Guys, Myself Dhiraj Bhasin. I am an Indian by Nationality and currently staying in Milan - Italy pursuing my Masters in Telecommunication Engineering within Politecnico DI Milano University. I love to group up with professionals from different backgrounds and especially local Italians.

Hi

My name is Linda , we as a family have spent many holidays in Italy and now my husband and I would love to live and work there. We this year came back from puglia region and loved lecce . How can we go about find English speaking jobs in Italy , I have always worked in the travel industry and my husband in the music industry in sales

Expatriate health insurance in Italy

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Italy

Moving to Italy

Find tips from professionals about moving to Italy

Travel insurance in Italy

Enjoy stress-free travel to Italy

Flights to Italy

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Italy

2 million members!

Watch later