Close

New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

hi frm Chennai
any info wants to be given

My name is komaljeet kaur I have done MBA in business management like to do study and work in Riga if is it possible

hi dear how are you doing this side gautam from new delhi (capital of india) i would like to welcome you here in india if you want any kind of help you can ask to me

thank you

Yes. That's great news. Osho!
I've lived & worked in New York & Chicago.
Now in Calcutta place of Mother Teresa.
I would be happy to be your guide!

Hi I'm from Delhi, India.

Hi Jakob,
Just read your message. Are you still planning to invest in India?

Regards,

Shelton

Hey   Bebzo,

Did you come to India?

Shelton

Hello!

Yes traveling to India will definitely be great experience!
You can start from Mountains like Dharamshala or from Sea/ Beach in Goa!
You can come and do some yoga course or just walk the old markets!

If you want a easy start then Visit OSHO International, this is a place to Meditate and meet people from all over the world!

Let me know what are you interest and can suggest you accordingly!

There is lot to experience in India and this is for sure!

Deva!

Hi Jakob,

I am Aditi currently pursuing my MBA in HR from NMIMS, Mumbai. I needed your help for an academic project. It would be great if we could get in touch. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I have shifted to Udaipur some months back. I come from France and am looking for other  expats in Udaipur, Rajasthan! I speak French and English.

Hi i am Julian Aguirre from San Francisco born in Mexico raised by vets now in India with my wife and son.Ive been here about 5 years so far mainly Bangalore.I cant say much about other cities but till now i still have issues with people i get into a lot of fights and for some reason i feel very tense all the time.

I'm Bettina, from Munich Germany. I moved to Bangalore in May 2017 and recently started to work for Arthur's Food Company in Bangalore. It's a German Meat Processing Company and they make German sausages, the best I ever had in India.

hey buddy,I'd like to talk to you!! :)

I'm looking for a sparring partner!!! is there anyone from USA? :D

Moving to India

Find tips from professionals about moving to India

Travel insurance in India

Enjoy stress-free travel to India