New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi Mark

How would I contact you in Delhi about visiting your community at the farmhouse in Noida?
You can contact me on gmail at xxx

I will be in Delhi from June 25 - July 6

Thanks

Naveena

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
I am harry. I live in China Guangdong province. I am planing to make a business visit in India.
I work in Goome technology China.

Hello people, I am originally from Iraq, studying Pharmacy in Bangalore!

Welcome to Bangalore
It is a easy city

I'd love to learn more about Bangalore!
Maybe I shall go there and see for myself!? I've heard so much about Bangalore. Mainly from the past, with the "Silicon Valley of India"!

I truly believe I can find some decent friends there!
Well...
There is only one way to find out! :-)

Namaste,

Requesting information on two questions.
One, what do you do during monsoon?
Two, what do you do if you meet a snake on the road? Or hiding in a garden? Just wondering....

Hello Everyone!

Newbie in this forum. Im Marie living in The Netherlands.  I had been to India two times in October it will be my 3rd time. Hope to meet a lot of friends in this forum.

Hello Marie

Welcome to the forum
I fly to India this Saturday

I hope the rains cool it off a little
   :P

Hello,

I am Daniel, I am an American (and also an Australian since 1995) who works in finance and commodities. Currently I live in Prague.

I have lived in Australia, and 5 cities in Central-East Europe. Now I wish to move to Chennai, Kochi or Coimbatore, since my son studies in Coimbatore.

Therefore, I am looking for employment or a project on which I might advise. I am considering international sales of equities, bonds or renewables projects. I am also interested to learn about Bunker fuels in Kochi. Perhaps too off topic to share here.

But would love to hear any advice on finding work that DOES NOT entail looking at JOB ADVERTS. Unfortunately I am not a square peg for a square slot. :)

Great forum. Thanks very much.

Daniel

Hello Maam!

Thanks for your warm welcome..

Greetings,
Marie

Hello everyone. My name is Tracy. I live in USA and will be coming to India in July. joined site because i want to meet people and rent out a house or apartment for  month or more. Unfortunately I made a mistake and got my messaging blocked. I am not a bot or spam and don't have any clue on how to unlock my messages, Can anyone help?

Dear

Ask the administrators of this site if you need to change the settings.
I arrived in India yesterday but I'm not sure about accommodation

Good luck

Thanks do you know  how i ask them? How are you enjoying so far?

headed to India next month New Delhi for a month then goa, kerala then up north. looking for cool person to  make friends or possibly show me around

Hi, I am thinking of moving to India next year for six months. I would like to be on the coast, not sure where. Chennai was an idea. Very mixed reviews. Not terribly positive. I am open to offers, ideas. How to find accommodation etc. Thanks

Gill

i use some of the basic vacations sites homeaway hotels.com etc then you have some real good ones in india but have to have an IN cell  number

That sounds great. I'm not planning on going till early next year as need to save up.  Keep in touch and let me know how it goes. Do you do WhatsApp?

i do  you can look me  up by phone in a private message. i am leaving to india in 14 days for 6 months

My number is ***. WhatsApp me. I will be interested to hear how you get on. Good luck. Enjoy

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Message me

I am a retired male living in the tropical island of Puerto Rico USA. I want to live in India, maybe the South but before explore India and find a location I might like near a clean ocean.

I can spend from 2,000 to 4,000 a month. I am a widower so I will be traveling by myself. Possible day of departure April 15, 1918 from New York City. I have never been in India but I love the culture and people from that part of the world.

Hello

1918 ??? Smile = 2018

Well you should probably do as we all do and come for a visit first to feel the reality of India.

I am in the North of India now but fly tonight to Canada for 3 weeks then I'm back to Pune near Mumbai.

It is a cliche but Goa is fantastic specially in the South where family expats go not just for the beaches but for the vibe which is rich and experienced.

Anyway I came first when I turned 30 and I changed my whole life, but it's worth remembering that you take yourself with you wherever you go so the place is just your context and you are the creator again, again, again

Yes yes yes

great I will stop in Amsterdam and then fly to India

Hi I'm Donna from Australia.. I am a massage therapist of over 20 years.  I have a particular skill of working with the mind/body connection through a holistic approach to deep tissue massage.. I have worked with a lot of trauma release, & general emotional/psychological blocks in the body. I would love to do this work in India, but it's not easy to get a work permit.. I have heard that it could be possible to work in the Aranbol area south of Goa???.. I'm wanting to find out how to rent a house, & if it's possible to work from there, or at home??.. can someone help me to learn the ropes so to speak?.. I'm quite familiar with India, & have been to Agonda beach area Gorkolum (not sure of spelling) twice..

I am retired and planning to live in India after 2018. I need to travel and explore the country in order to consolidate my decision. I do not want to work but to use my pensions to live fully. I will accept some world friends who might want to do the exploring with me.

Nice to be here. planning to move to India. I am from Chad

Love your sentiments about India.. Great to hear how it changed your life.. I'm very interested in spending some time in Goa.. and also the Aranbol area.. I also want to work part time as a mind/body massage therapist & my own flavour of tarot reading...

Looking for some fellow Americans in Pune.

Hi

I am trying to find job opportunities in Cyprus. I am a young professional working in India and would like to speak with someone from India who has just moved there or is looking to move there. Do you think we could speak?

Please let me know.

Thanks
Abhi

Hello my name is Nimish Sharma and i am from Kathmandu, Nepal... is willing to travel to kochi, India. Looking for suggestions for short term paying guest for a month or so and also looking for information to hire two wheeler. Looking for suggestions and recommendations.

Thank you
Nimish Sharma

Hi All, I'm from Venezuela, just moved to India to the beautiful city of Udaipur, I am looking for Spanish speakers friends to get in contact, in my profile you can find mi contact mail. Thanks

Hi everyone,

I'm a grandfather who escaped the matrix of convention and conformity to startup The Rose of Education Organization (TREO) a game and edtech application developer, our mission is to make learning fun.

3 1/2 I began traveling around the world to test and develop the edtech games and game-based learning programs (Brazil, Cambodia, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Kenya, Malawi, Tanzania, UK, Vietnam).

Its been a great adventure and I'm having the time of my life!

Arrived in New Delhi in June, to register TREO and 'Make in India' the REAAL NAMES literacy game mobile application and the Dragon's Fire Flying EGG (Exercise Game Gear) fitness product.

Look forward to making connections and sharing stories.

Hi I am a german living in New Delhi long time also i am having some intrest in ur project in case possible to meet up at new dlehi let me know
Regards mark

Hi Mark,
I'd be happy to meet up. You can email me: ***** or send me a msg and get my Whatsapp #
Anthony

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

hello guy frm Chennai..

Hi Everyone!

My name is Tika, from Indonesia. I've been staying in Chennai for 3 weeks and will be here until next January for marketing internship in a dental clinic. Currently my company need a Korean translator, if there is anyone out there who willing to do a part time job or freelance job as Korean Translator, please feel free to PM me!

Look forward to meeting all of you! and.. have a nice day :)

Cheers

Hi,

My names Glenn, I work for the BBC. We're coming to Mumbai for 2 months to make a documentary about the Indian film industry. I'm looking to get in touch with any actors or actresses who were not born in India who are trying to break into the film industry. Please email me on [email protected]

Thanks

Hey

I am from Trinidad too and I live in Hyderabad

I'm Zulash from New Delh[link moderated].

hi zulash...r u also a foreigner?

Closed