New members of the Greece forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi, i am Demet. I have been to greece before and love there. i work in turkey now. i would like to be an expat in greece for the next years.

Hello all,
I am planning to move to Nydri on Lefkada.
Need help finding Health Insurance there. I am retired US, Medicare not accepted there.
Any suggestions most welcome.
Felicia

we've looked at 4 companies ... for us, as Americans ... cigna looks the best ... we hope to be in Greece by December ... we've got all the basics completed and visit the Greek consulate next week ... good luck

Hello! I'm planning to move to Greece in June, 2017 and am looking for friends, work, and housing! Let me know if you want to chat or have any connections. :)

ewhite wrote:

Hello! I'm planning to move to Greece in June, 2017 and am looking for friends, work, and housing! Let me know if you want to chat or have any connections. :)

I hope you mean 2018 ;) but if it is 2017, can you let me into your secret ;)

Welcome to the Forum :)

Yia sas, my name is Pat.  It is nice to find this forum.  I am living near Boston, Mass and moving to Greece in March 2018. Am taking some time off from the US and looking forward to the change.   Have numerous questions and will post.  I will be in Athens and Southern Peloponnesus.

Just joined today, I live in Crete but I am from Kenya, looking  for friends especially from Kenya.

Hi my name is edna i am 48 years from philippines im looking for job in greece as a house maid that willing to sponsor me here from philippines.i have an experience working abroad for 11 years.

Hi,
I'm Silvia and would like to move with the family in Crete.
How's the island with small kids?

Thanks ;)
Have a good day

Hi!
I'm Annie from Barcelona and I just moved to Greece. Any advice from the experts expats? ;)

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751328

Thanks!

Closed