Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

New members of the England forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the England forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in England if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the England forum, introduce yourself here – 2016 continues below!

Hi,

i'm an italian guy that want to relocate to UK or find a new job and a new life style with my family.

I hope to find a lot good info and share my experience

GREAT!!!

MY Real Name is Tigist Lev in Ethiopia am 29 yers old at this time i want husband and work am christian

Next time i tell you more more and more about me

Moved from the US to London about 6 months ago for a new role within my company, and am excited to explore London and the EU even more! In my spare time, trying to start up a an expat/travel blog at helloandcheerio.com

My Name is Meseret I lIve in Ethiopia am mother of cildren age 34 i wont work and come England plese help me.more contact by this email

Moderated by Christine 3 months ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Hi, I am a Czech girl living in Stoke on Trent, UK. I am a translator with passion for travelling, photography and good food and drinks. And I like to write about it all on my blog called Tasting the World. See you there!

Hello, I am from London x

Hi there
How are you doing X
I live in Brighton but want to move to hurghada at the end of the year . Are you
Living in Egypt if so do you enjoy it and is it hard to get work as a tourist xx thanks for getting in touch kathy

Fattybumbum2017 :

Hi there
How are you doing X
I live in Brighton but want to move to hurghada at the end of the year . Are you
Living in Egypt if so do you enjoy it and is it hard to get work as a tourist xx thanks for getting in touch kathy

Hi Kathy,

I'd recommend you placing this request in out Egypt Forum; this link will take you there.

Hi everyone,
I am a new member in this Platform
I m an accountant living in Marrakech and want to move to London..

yes i help

Hi Thomas
Do you live in Egypt then what do you do there , I want to get a job and set up a new life in hurghada but heard there's not many jobs going out there for expats . Be great to get some advice and help of you thanks kathy x

hello everyone

my name is Zahra im moroccan , married i moved to live in the uk in leeds and i would like to have friends living in leeds :)

hi i am interested in bying an appartment in the aqua palms resort hurgarda egypt can enyone tell me if this a good move to make and does anyone know when you step outside the accomadation whats there regards Pauline

aqua palm resort :

hi i am interested in bying an appartment in the aqua palms resort hurgarda egypt can enyone tell me if this a good move to make and does anyone know when you step outside the accomadation whats there regards Pauline

You will get a better response asking on Egypt page. But please beware not everyone are who they say they are.

Hello!
I am muslim Indonesian. I would like to know if I can apply for any kind of job soon after I move into England.
Thankyou!

Hello,

My name is Sean and i am a student of computer science in an university at Brisbane.

I intend to pursue job opportunities in the United Kingdoms and have joine dthe forums seeking help.

Cheers!
Sean S

Hello,

I am Bertrand a 25 years old French student doing my internship till September. I'm new in London and I'd like to meet people to hang out with, check out my profile to see my interests (I like almost anything).

Cheers
Bertrand

Welcome Bertrand to Expat.com :)

I would recommend to start off a fresh thread, you will get a better response

SimCityAT
Expat.com Expert Team

Hi

I'm an English girl looking for help & advice for an Iranian friend hoping to move to the UK 😊

Expatriate health insurance in England

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in England

Moving to England

Find tips from professionals about moving to England

Travel insurance in England

Enjoy stress-free travel to England

Flights to England

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to England