Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

New members of the Cyprus forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the Cyprus forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Cyprus if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Cyprus forum, introduce yourself here – 2016 continues below!

I hope to relocate to Cyprus by mid-June 2017.

Hello,
I am from Nepal, and I want to pursue my bachelor degree in cyprus in summer 2017.
So, i need the information about life style of student in cyprus, friendly zone and other related information.
Thank You

Good luck  please just ask away here and we will try and help guide you

welcome

Hi all,

Looking to move to Cyprus next year  (2018) - though after Brexit etc.. may delay a little longer to see what the situation will be like for UK residents in the EU :(

Look forward to hearing from others that are already there or are thinking about moving over.

I've lived in Cyprus before (10 years ago) both in the North and South and have worked in Nicosia for a couple of years. Although previously have been frustrated with the bureaucracy, now being older, wiser and more patient - I can deal with it now I think  :)

Cheers

i dont think any brits or commonwealth nationals have anything to worry about but as you say everyone is different.. and it my well be best for you to do as you suggest

the British High Commission here and in Malta have said nothing will change at all until, UK is formally out of EU and that could be in 2yrs or 10 yrs  = who knows -  my gut feeling is not much will change if anything at all as UK malta and indeed cyprus are all commonwealth countries and i doubt very much that those base rules can or will change ..... think about it UK had and still have reciprocal agreements for their nationals long before accession to the EU..

Anyway good luck and take care  - best wishes with your plans to move to this beautiful country and people - BTW weve been here for nearly three years now having spent almost 7 years in Malta  prior to arriiving here..... no regrets

Hi Everyone
I'm coming over to Cyprus 1 May 2017, it will be the first time I've visited and will be staying in Protaras. I'm so excited :)

Hi,am Kenyan lady,polite hardworking and honest, am an experienced house keeper/nanny and first aider ,thank you for welcoming me

Hi everyone im from kent UK but staying in Peyia love the place so much despite the hills!! I'm looking to rent longterm so any advice would be great or if you know of anywhere l can rent 2 bed with communal pool. Preferably town house

budget

Hi , I'm Terri and I moved to Oroklini 6 weeks ago from the uk . Looking to make friends for social activities in and around the area . I enjoy fitness , food (too much ) drinking , leisure , dog walking and to be honest I'm happy to look at new hobbies and adventures while I'm here .
I have a dog who I walk every day and would like to find walking groups that are dog friendly .

"I am looking for someone to share in an adventure."

Hi all, I come from the Silicon Valley of Central Europe... Brno! Moved to Limassol for work in FX in May 2017, so Im quite a newbie. Mainly I'm looking here for fellow travelling addicts. If you want to go for a trip anywhere in Cyprus, let me know. I have a rental car (called basilisk) here, so we can travel faster ;) Looking forward to our adventures!

Best regards
Rado

Expatriate health insurance in Cyprus

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Cyprus

Moving to Cyprus

Find tips from professionals about moving to Cyprus

Travel insurance in Cyprus

Enjoy stress-free travel to Cyprus

Flights to Cyprus

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Cyprus