Close

New members of the Canada forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hello! I'm new and I want to find friends!

Thanks for the tip Amandahlaurifsen22
I didn't know the Craigslist site, but here in the Expat.com I am more to get information about the countries I intend to live in. My biggest intention is not just to make friends, but if I end up doing it, I don't see any problems either.  :-)

Best regards

Cleberson

Hi
I'm Shyame from Sri Lanka

HI ...,my name is ARYA ...35 years old
i am civil engineer and after 10 years work on highways , i try to help people to reduce their risk when they  done civil works...
i plan to move to Canada to make some group like MDRT  in civil engineer insurance ...
it is one of my dream.....because of my hard working I could not catch more than 5.5 point  in ielts exam .
if you can please help me

Hi all!

I’m Kyle, a musician and private instructor from Vancouver, Canada that tours frequently.  I hope to keep connecting with others while I’m here.  I’m also looking to promote my gigs and sell my services wherever I am abroad.

Cheers,
Kyle

https://www.facebook.com/kylehagenbassist/

Hello,  I have been living in Canada for 17 years. Came from England but I am planning to move back to France next year.

Hello! I am Vinod,from Bangalore-India. I am moving to Toronto around Feb 18.
I am a Data Applications Developer,I do some bit of training as well.
Hoping to make some good friends here, before I land there.
Cheers!

Hi; I have a Facebook friend who lives in Uganda. She is talking about maybe coming to Canada, but she would need help to become established here. She has no money, but does speak and write English fairly well. She wants to make a better life for herself, and be able to send money back home to help her sister and her mother, and the sister's six children. Lydia is a beautiful Christian girl, of the Baptist persuasion, so if anyone has any ideas I would appreciate them so that I could pass them on to her. She is smart, and a hard worker.

Expatriate health insurance in Canada

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Canada

Moving to Canada

Find tips from professionals about moving to Canada

Travel insurance in Canada

Enjoy stress-free travel to Canada