New members of the Cameroon forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the Cameroon forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Cameroon if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Cameroon forum, introduce yourself here – 2016 continues below!

Hello
I'm Ebrahim Youssef
Senior Mechanical Engineer 31 years old
also I'm voice and sound healer and therapist
I'm coming to Douala 22 February
text me on whatsapp

Moderated by Jaisan 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not put your personal information on the forum for your own security. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi my name is Romuald. i leave in Germany since 4 years now  and study Building energy and Information technolgy.

Hi Romuald > do you intend to move to Cameroon as you posted on the Cameroon forum? Thank you

Hello Christine,

for the moment no. But now i am mounting a business in Cameroon. So i am preparing my Return.

Hey guys gdmnx my name is Charlotte am a Cameroonian just new in Dubai an also still searching for a job pls if any has any thing pls contact my gmail.thanks guys

My name is Matt Coles, I am a teacher here at one of the international schools. I have been in Cameroon one month.

Hi everyone! I'm Lebanese and planning to move to Cameroon next year. I was wondering about job opportunities in Yaounde within the health or humanitarian field. I'm a dietitian and have a masters in public health.
Thanks!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751285

Thanks!

Closed