Close

New members of the Austria forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hello there
My name is Darek. I am new to Austria; moved less than two weeks ago, because my German girlfriend left England and now lives and works here. Recently, I have completed my degree in Construction management in the UK. I am fluent in Polish and English, and I am working on my German.

Ten years ago England was an uncharted territory for me. I think I did quite well considering that I got a British citizenship. Now I am looking for my place on Earth in Austria.
Lots of hope, but also lots of unknowns. This including a job. It will be great to have one, because the master's degree wasn't cheap.

I am looking forward for my time here in Austria (Salzburg stadt).

Wishing good luck to all expats in Austria!
Darek

P.S. I am thinking about making a renovation/development business in Salzburg. First starting small. I am not afraid of a physical work, preparing designs and the schedule of works is also not foreign to me. I will see how it goes.

Hello everyone! I'm Rodrigo from Brazil.

I'm new to the website and very recently moved to Vienna to participate in an exchange program called Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs. I'm looking forward to meet new people here :)

iam kenneth Atewe i live in united Arab Emirates. iam a nigerian iam An industrial baker
.And a cake designer. will like to relocate to Austria

Hi everyone. My husband and I are trying to get things sorted as we leave for Austria on 21st Nov. I worked in Austria as an Au-pair years ago and always wanted to come back. However, life happens and anyway, am now 48 but my dream I hope will come true.
We are going to Linz initially. Staying in AirBnB until we can rent somewhere.
Anyway, hello to you all.

Sal

Expatriate health insurance in Austria

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Austria

Moving to Austria

Find tips from professionals about moving to Austria

Travel insurance in Austria

Enjoy stress-free travel to Austria