New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourself here – 1st quarter of 2017

HI all...
My name is Irene Michel I live in Istanbul but I want to move to Bursa...so I need a job probably a teaching job...I can teach English in a language school,kindergarden or even primary school I can do that...I can also do any good paying job...anyone to help me out????
Thank you...

Hi everyone and welcome on board .

@ Irene, perhaps you could drop an advert in the Jobs in Bursa section of the website to see what opportunities might come your way.

All the best,
Bhavna

hi Shoaib here from Pakistan i live in Istanbul i am financial market trader. learning turkish as well. i live in beylikduzu area looking for good friends and some intellectual minded people for discussions and hangouts

Hello , My name is Tunc ,
Im very new here,  . Im living in istanbul . Love to make new overseas friends and new relationships . Im very open to make hospitality for istanbul . If you would like to ask something about here ,  dont hesitate to contact with me . Thank you..

Hello my friends, please get in touch with me  about any questions,

Hello everyone!  I'm a newbie as well on this site.  :)  I'm living in Tehran, Iran but I am seriously considering moving to Istanbul.  Any advise on how to find a job there ? I speak English/Turkish and have extensive international experience. Any suggestion to find a safe small place for a single girl near to public transportation ? Is work permit required before employment and if yes may I ask your advise on how to request it? Thanks!

Hi,
Welcome to the forum,

This question is frequently asked on the forum. Hope you will find some answers in this article.

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … -else.html

Good luck
Z

pmirghaffari wrote:

Hello everyone!  I'm a newbie as well on this site.  :)  I'm living in Tehran, Iran but I am seriously considering moving to Istanbul.  Any advise on how to find a job there ? I speak English/Turkish and have extensive international experience. Any suggestion to find a safe small place for a single girl near to public transportation ? Is work permit required before employment and if yes may I ask your advise on how to request it? Thanks!

Hi All

I'm a Newbie,

Am thinking of coming to live short-term/long-term in Istanbul.  I am from British and live UK and have relatives in Ortabyir area of Kagithane district.  Would be after renting a duplex apartment - UNfurnished, 3 Beds and 2 Bathrooms later this year/very early next year.  Anyone know where I can find these - other than airbrn, wimdu,booking.com etc.  I have looked on a few but there doesn't seem that much around suitable.

Also anyone know how easy/hard it is getting a job in Istanbul - preferably homeworking - I only speak Englisn, but want to learn Turkish while living over in Istanbul - hopefully picking it up from my relatives in-laws. Any sites - I have looked on jobs in istanbul, Learn4good.

thank you

Hi magic140,

Welcome to the forum. This article will give you some insight.

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-ea … -else.html

Good luck

magic140 wrote:

Hi All

I'm a Newbie,

Am thinking of coming to live short-term/long-term in Istanbul.  I am from British and live UK and have relatives in Ortabyir area of Kagithane district.  Would be after renting a duplex apartment - UNfurnished, 3 Beds and 2 Bathrooms later this year/very early next year.  Anyone know where I can find these - other than airbrn, wimdu,booking.com etc.  I have looked on a few but there doesn't seem that much around suitable.

Also anyone know how easy/hard it is getting a job in Istanbul - preferably homeworking - I only speak Englisn, but want to learn Turkish while living over in Istanbul - hopefully picking it up from my relatives in-laws. Any sites - I have looked on jobs in istanbul, Learn4good.

thank you

Hello!

We are an American expat couple documenting via our podcast and website about our journey of moving to Izmir, Turkey! Let us know if you have any questions!

Catie and Jason

Hi
I'm N.J my profition is chef, and I'm living in bahrein right now,I have many years experiences with five star hotels that's why I'm planning to move to Turkey in order to start my employment or small  coffeshop bussness.
there is any recrutement agency which can help me to find a job there,I'm going to travel with a tourist visa.
Thx.

thank you for replay.
i have not any experience to any this kind of works.
but if i had have a proposal befor travel
i will think about its seriously.
Ali

Hello, i want to speak english too, if u want we can talk in skype with u. i am waiting your answer. thank u

Just trying to install my skype back onto my computer not used in a long while ..:)

Hello irene. You can download kariyer from playstore/applestore and you can seek jol from there.

Hello there ! I am a new member. I am a Turkish citizen however, I was grown up in Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia. It's been roughly about 2 years that I am staying here in Istanbul. I am planning on going back to Malaysia sooner. Before i go back, I would like to meet new Expats here in Turkey as my greatest hobby is to meet new people. If you are currently in Istanbul, why not, let's grab a coffee!

I've been asked to "introduce myself". I'm not sure if this is the correct way to go about it, and nothing is simple to navigate on this site.  Tried navigating it, and am tearing my hair out.

I'm half Turkish half English, am fluent in English and am 75% fluent in Turkish. Am wanting to work in Turkey.

That's me so far.

tdarbas wrote:

Hi All ,
I just registerd here 2 days ago , I m an IT manager here in Istanbul ,
I am married and have baby soon ...
I 'd like to contact new people  to help them to find a job  ,
Please don't hesitate to contact with me ,
Thank you ,

Hello Dear,

Actually i'm planing to move to Istanbul where my girlfriend lives, I'm a biomedical engineer, it will be great to work in my field, Could you please help to find a job.

Thanks
Friendly

does it have english language?

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=679390

Thanks!

Closed