Home Decor Ideas

Hello all!
I am an expat and redecorating my condo. I would like to know where can you find the following things
1. Different lighting options
2. Vases
3. Rugs
4. Florists
I have made several trips to ikea but what I am looking forward is small personalised shops since I am also on a budget!
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks

I just finished our home decorating, and most things, such as curtains, lights, vases, I all bought online, in my personal opinion, online store is a good choice, price is affordable, there are many choices and items are unique. You can try buy them online, hope this can help you.

Thanks

Purchase your home decor in online stores like Lazada, HomedecoMalaysia etc..here you can get the best furniture at low cost and also you can use coupons or vouchers to save amount on your purchase.

I've always bought lighting for all my apartments on Old Klang Road. If you head along the road away from Mid Valley, then pass the wet market on the left and just before the second traffic lights there is a lighting store on the left. I've been buying lighting for all my apartments there for more than 12 years. They can give discount, and they are cheaper than going to places like Klang.

For rugs I usually buy form Ikea, Recently, because I now live overseas in Indonesia, I had an interior designer to completely decorate a new apartment. Reason I agreed to use her is because her quotation was only slightly more than if I'd bought things myself. I am also talking about fridge, TV, beds, lighting, rugs, wall stickers, built in cabinets sofas, dining table and basically everything else. My apartment rented out very quickly after the apartment was completed.