Practice medicine in Vietnam

Hi I'm Geoff Ames.  I'm a U.S. medical doctor.  Medicine is now over regulated in the U.S.  I would like to practice medicine in Vietnam.  Do you have any connections?
Thanks,
Geoff

Nope sorry Geoff. You might have more luck starting a new thread.

Hi Geoff,

Welcome to https://www.expat.com!

I created a new topic as from your post on the Saigon forum.

All the best,
Christine
Expat.com

Google with the quotes
"medical clinics" ho chi minh city

Some are international and have foreign doctors, you can tell from the websites.

chemicalhen wrote:

What kind of person can answer a forum topic for just saying he cannot give any answer???

TalhaSami wrote:
chemicalhen wrote:

What kind of person can answer a forum topic for just saying he cannot give any answer???

You misunderstand the chain of events. According to what the moderator Christine said, Geoff buried his question in some unrelated thread. To help Geoff give the question higher visibility for forum visitors, Christine, following the advice of chemicalhen, detached the question with the first comment to start this thread. That is why chemicalhen's comment doesn't make sense in the present context, it was from the previous thread.  :cool:

gobot wrote:
TalhaSami wrote:
chemicalhen wrote:

You misunderstand the chain of events. According to what the moderator Christine said, Geoff buried his question in some unrelated thread. To help Geoff give the question higher visibility for forum visitors, Christine, following the advice of chemicalhen, detached the question with the first comment to start this thread. That is why chemicalhen's comment doesn't make sense in the present context, it was from the previous thread.  :cool:

On the ball as usual Goabot  :top:

if moderator inside everything can be mixed :) ok :))

gsames wrote:

Hi I'm Geoff Ames.  I'm a U.S. medical doctor.  Medicine is now over regulated in the U.S.  I would like to practice medicine in Vietnam.  Do you have any connections?
Thanks,
Geoff

I am a medical doctor living in VN for several years...actually what kind of practice you mean?