Dependent visa

Hi! My husband is not the father of my kids and I want to apply dependent visa for my kids do I still need permit to travel from their father?

If you were married fo their fafher and fhey are of minor age, you have to secure permit from DSWD for minors to travel and the father has to sign it too.

If you were not married,there is no need to ask permission from their father but still you have to secure the form from DSWD.

Jpnoriega1026 wrote:

Hi! My husband is not the father of my kids and I want to apply dependent visa for my kids do I still need permit to travel from their father?

May I know what is your nationality first to advice you further about this case? and How old are your kids?

conniesky wrote:

If you were married fo their fafher and fhey are of minor age, you have to secure permit from DSWD for minors to travel and the father has to sign it too.

If you were not married,there is no need to ask permission from their father but still you have to secure the form from DSWD.

@jpnoriega. Above infos I've mentioned refers to Filipinos as I assume you are a Filipino by your profile. Thanks!